Holland | How many miles?

yea i know i finally gave up on USF and applied at conway and was suppose to have a roadtest this week but it sounds like starting off would be a pain......

There really is no comparison, I guess both companies run Sterlings that's about it, you definitly got the better of the two.

I took my physical today in Milwaukee, problem is my blood pressure was acting up and I only got a 3 month card. Is this going to be a problem for them.

It's hard to say, I didn't get to the DOT physical yet. I had the drug test and a physical assessment test. I was scheduled for a road test for May 2nd, they called April 30th for that. May 1st they called to re-schedule and that is the last I heard from Holland. I called them a week later and they said I was on hold. whatever that means?
Best of Luck to you Maynard, I know it isn't working for me so far.:annoyed:

Animosity is not quite strong enough, venomous hatred would be a little more accurate.(not sure there is such a thing)No , I am not planning on checking out anytime soon.Every pound I can take away from what used to be the "Big Dutch Fleet" makes me feel a little better and stronger.Too bad most of "my" former associates are gone, fired (GW) demoted (DVD), quit (RH) or furloughed because he was absolutely useless (PN).When I say "too bad" that is totally facetious, you guys are better off without them.

Blue can I ask you a ? Were you one of the many good Holland upper-managers that were forced out by YRC? I saw our TM in ME forced out. He was my TM for my first 13 years. Best boss I ever worked for. If your a part of the (OLD-GUARD), I can understand for bitterness, but not your anger toward us drivers. We had nothing to do with your demise. This forum is not to help you with your personal agenda against the company I work for. GRIZZ

I'm in!!!

I got the call today, I will be heading t Holland, MI. for training on 7/9.
I'm pretty excited about this opportunity.:1036316054:

I got the call today, I will be heading t Holland, MI. for training on 7/9.
I'm pretty excited about this opportunity.:1036316054:

Maynard G,
I'm not that lucky right now, but could I ask when you originally applied at Holland? How long did it take from application to when you got the call?

Maynard G,
I'm not that lucky right now, but could I ask when you originally applied at Holland? How long did it take from application to when you got the call?

I applied in early May at the Milwaukee terminal, it took just about 2 mos. from start to finish.