Holland | How many miles?

I applied in early May at the Milwaukee terminal, it took just about 2 mos. from start to finish.

That's really great Maynard G. I applied in March and still nothing. I'm thinking my application got lost somewhere in the shuffle. I can't get any statement from anybody, including the home office. I've called numerous times. I don't know.
I think it would be easier getting in the CIA.
Well enjoy since you got the call!:1036316054:

That's really great Maynard G. I applied in March and still nothing. I'm thinking my application got lost somewhere in the shuffle. I can't get any statement from anybody, including the home office. I've called numerous times. I don't know.
I think it would be easier getting in the CIA.
Well enjoy since you got the call!:1036316054:

Thats about when I applied and one of the other guys here applied in February. Just hang in there.

Thats about when I applied and one of the other guys here applied in February. Just hang in there.

Thanks for the encouragement brysf150. It would be nice to know that you are still being considered instead of dead silence. Man how times have changed!

more MI junior b!****$!

Maynard G, welcome bro.

I am a MI road driver myself.

You will meet more guys from the system, than MI guys at first.

Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Don't get in a hurry to impress anybody.

Eat a total of 5 servings of fruits and/or vegetables a day...... whoops kinda got on a tangeant there.

Maynard G, welcome bro.

I am a MI road driver myself.

You will meet more guys from the system, than MI guys at first.

Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Don't get in a hurry to impress anybody.

Eat a total of 5 servings of fruits and/or vegetables a day...... whoops kinda got on a tangeant there.

Thanks, I can't wait to get started.

hey beermug, i applied in Jan. 05. didnt get on until may 05

Mustang,
I'll be on my 4th month mark on July 20th.
It would be a great B-day present if I got it then, but who knows. It took 5 months for you, well maybe there's still hope for me then.
Thanks For The Encouragement.:1036316054:

I just finished my 1st week, not much driving with orientation and all but I liked it.
Not having done LTL before I have quite a bit to learn. Everyone I've met so far has been really nice and very helpful

I just finished my 1st week, not much driving with orientation and all but I liked it.
Not having done LTL before I have quite a bit to learn. Everyone I've met so far has been really nice and very helpful

No, the whole system was slow. It seems like a ton of shutdowns happen around this time of year.

So you're one of the guys that went out on Monday? I talked to a couple new guys in the parking lot, but didn't catch any names. Hope you enjoy it, and all goes well for you. See you around.

Week Two

I just completed week #2 and they ran my butt off, and thats okay by me. I didn't make it home until Sunday morning.:Zzzz: