FedEx Freight | How many ways can a driver get wrote up at Fedex. Getting real bad

#22 Don't call in soon enough after call block to make sure they didn't over look you! This is considered a no call, no show, and is a critical write up. It works well when your SCM is an A** that wants to retaliate because he opened his big mouth to the wrong person!

#25 At a recent Important meeting with fellow Road Drivers... asking the Terminal mgr. how many more Estrogen Injections he was looking at during his Transformation. From Man to WOman. Get a Bra you Clown or maybe do some push-ups. That sounds like Insubordination Son!

POPCORN said:
#25 At a recent Important meeting with fellow Road Drivers... asking the Terminal mgr. how many more Estrogen Injections he was looking at during his Transformation. From Man to WOman. Get a Bra you Clown or maybe do some push-ups. That sounds like Insubordination Son!

Wow! I can't decide if that's incredibly stupid or ballsy. Either way that person has a big set of brass ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Guardrail said:
You don't think there was a little make believe going on in that post?

Never know with some of these people. That and I can be somewhat gullible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

don't to forget to stop at sign at guard shack no rolling stop saw it myself they had checked the seals ok told to go and rolled thru sign wrote up don't forget the seatbeat in tractor in the yard

1. Don't forget to set your parking brake
2. Don't forget to wear your seatbelt on the dock
3. Don't forget to shut your forklift off
4. Don't speed in a parking lot
5. Don't drop trailer in wrong zone
6. Make sure you tear apart all paperwork before plackering trailer
7. Dont pull a trailer out the door when they decide to break the seal to reload
8. Don't pull the over weight trailer
9. When you go to shop to get work done on truck be sure to call dispatch
10. Don't miss your gate time while looking for the 10 trucks they keep sending you for

No offense but complying with just about everything you listed strikes me as incredibly easy to that point that you basically wouldn't even be saving any time or effort by not doing them.