FedEx Freight | How many ways can a driver get wrote up at Fedex. Getting real bad

Hell ya I did! And if ya don't like it you can kiss my a#%*^}
This mofo never takes the non-stop flight to his desto. I need that 15 min snack and stretch break.

Oh Boy! That is just not what HRO expects from it's Faithful. My Seat Cushion still smells like Merlot and Duck Breast. U Nasty Boy!

I love when they get on to you when you missed gate while searching for 5 trucks that aren't even on the yard. After walking a few miles around the yard looking for a truck that isn't there I tend to get a little cranky. Word to the wise don't tell your boss to shut the F up when he yells at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Written up for missing gate by 1 minute? I don't even know what to say about that. Perhaps there were other extenuating circumstances like previous write up? But if in fact this was an isolated incident then I can clearly see why you needed to get away.

I don't want there to be any misunderstandings. I was written up for dispatching 1 minute late ,but that did not have anything to do with why I am no longer at FedEx. It was just an anecdote that related to the thread. I was with FedEx for 7 years and thought of myself as a very good employee. I just feel that had I not been so honest I would still be working there. The fact that my career was cut short by people in Harrison that didn't know me or have any real knowledge of what kind of employee I was, is just a sad commentary on how impersonal large corporations are. I wish nothing but the best to all at FedEx and especially the people at LVS. I'll come back better for the time spent there.

Always told my meet driver this is the best time I can be here, but if yal wanna cry and ***** about it I can always be a little bit later.
I hope you have a Fruitful endeavor after FXF. You are 100% correct in your assessment as to how Discipline is dispensed. It is all about attitude. I had a job in the early 90's that I would absolutely CRAP my pants to make sure it was done right. I have always had the same attitude... I can make a difference! Just bust your ass like you had to buy your own Health Insurance.

Cleveland, Oh is an awesome city (Rock&Roll Hall of Fame) but, they have a Punk-Ass Road driver . How is it possible to witness some DB ask another CLE Road Driver "Why did it take you so long to get here?"... Did you have to pull over for a Snack? The man who was being punked remained COOL. But now I know a Punk from Cleveland that needs to learn some manners. Hey Punk-Ass Mouth Boy from CLE shut your hole! We are all sick of it. And don't disrespect your fellow Drivers in my presence again!

When they tell me I missed my gate I just roll my eyes and suggest that if they had their 5hit together and things done on time things might be different.

Every time I miss my gate it's because the trip wasn't loaded into the handheld or they sealed the trailer after the seal time...not my fault. Technology is on our side. It proves they didn't do their job. I constantly battle the issue of mt's not being mt in the computer! Not my job to change status! NOT my fault if someone else failed!!!

ST

HILLBILLY said:
I love when they get on to you when you missed gate while searching for 5 trucks that aren't even on the yard. After walking a few miles around the yard looking for a truck that isn't there I tend to get a little cranky. Word to the wise don't tell your boss to shut the F up when he yells at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Early retirement ?