FedEx Freight | How many ways can a driver get wrote up at Fedex. Getting real bad

I don't know if its a company wide policy or just CMH, but we all had to sign off on the new policy a couple monts ago. I know someone who has already been written up over it.

one who waits said:
don't forget the kissing of the red shirts ass....................forget it and your in big trouble

We have a guy who actually kisses the bosses on the cheeks. Not joking about that. He tries to give people hugs too. It completely disgust me there's no reason a man is kissing another man, even if your *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

u can get wrote up if u forget to lock your truck...even though everyone has a key to your truck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:mf_swordfight:

:shift::TR10driving03: A driver asked me why I locked my truck and I told him to keep the honest people honest and to make the wanna be crooks work harder. They dole out tractor keys like they were candy(even to some vendors who wash the trucks)but keep a tight grip on trailer keys. My latest write up was supposedly sending some freight that was suppose to go to Boston to San Bernadino via a shiney wheel. Some supv's have a bad habit of loading freight and then handing the bills to someone on the dock to scan the bills to the trailer. I have gotten burned twice for this. No more. Unless I see the freight to check pro's its a no go. I told the ops mgr I always double check my stuff and he said I must have missed one. One in several years time, give me a break.

So hypothetical situation...... what happens if I accidentally choke out the INCONSIDERATE SAVAGE who got in my truck this morning with his gloves on and continued to wear them during and after hooking the air hoses and cranking the dolly legs. Is that a 3 day mandatory vacation or termination?, cuz it would almost be worth the three days off!!!! Not saying this happens, just a "what if".

Last edited by a moderator:
So hypothetical situation...... what happens if I accidentally choke out the INCONSIDERATE SAVAGE who got in my truck this morning with his gloves on and continued to wear them during and after hooking the air hoses and cranking the dolly legs. Is that a 3 day mandatory vacation or termination?, cuz it would almost be worth the three days off!!!! Not saying this happens, just a "what if".

I enjoy jumping in the truck and smelling the stale nasty cigarette smoke from the city ***** who seems to think the smoking rules are for everyone else. Coming from a former smoker who was never turned on by the smell it left behind on your clothes and the like

look at all the long haired grubby looking people we have .....................[

In all fairness to Jeff, he can't help it since his wife dresses him and sends him to work that way. I try coming to work looking halfway presentable cause you'll never know who you'll run into at this sausage factory. I've only met a few knockouts that work here. I saw a long brown haired beauty in NHS once, a super beautiful blonde vixen in ORL and I can't leave out that knockout Crystal from SGF. Hey! Ya never know :-)

Oh my. I used to have an E- run. I know you are correct in a few ways. All Women are beautiful in their own ways. But, you have cited a few exceptional examples to those out WEST.

Oh my. I used to have an E- run. I know you are correct in a few ways. All Women are beautiful in their own ways. But, you have cited a few exceptional examples to those out WEST.

Well I finally broke down an put in for a city spot SoCal transfer so maybe I can see some of those west coast FX beauties lol

The biggest problem is the inconsistancy in enforcing the rules. I no longer work at FedEx and blame no one but myself, however, I have seen how some people get away with violating policy constantly while other people forget to cover there mouth when sneezing and get written up. I was written up for dispatching 1 minute late and they didn't want to hear about the fact that we only had 1 computer to dispatch with because the other 2 were down. If I had not followed policy to the letter I would still be there but my honesty was used against me so I had to go. Good Luck to all.

The biggest problem is the inconsistancy in enforcing the rules. I no longer work at FedEx and blame no one but myself, however, I have seen how some people get away with violating policy constantly while other people forget to cover there mouth when sneezing and get written up. I was written up for dispatching 1 minute late and they didn't want to hear about the fact that we only had 1 computer to dispatch with because the other 2 were down. If I had not followed policy to the letter I would still be there but my honesty was used against me so I had to go. Good Luck to all.

Written up for missing gate by 1 minute? I don't even know what to say about that. Perhaps there were other extenuating circumstances like previous write up? But if in fact this was an isolated incident then I can clearly see why you needed to get away.

I hope you have a Fruitful endeavor after FXF. You are 100% correct in your assessment as to how Discipline is dispensed. It is all about attitude. I had a job in the early 90's that I would absolutely CRAP my pants to make sure it was done right. I have always had the same attitude... I can make a difference! Just bust your ass like you had to buy your own Health Insurance.

Cleveland, Oh is an awesome city (Rock&Roll Hall of Fame) but, they have a Punk-Ass Road driver . How is it possible to witness some DB ask another CLE Road Driver "Why did it take you so long to get here?"... Did you have to pull over for a Snack? The man who was being punked remained COOL. But now I know a Punk from Cleveland that needs to learn some manners. Hey Punk-Ass Mouth Boy from CLE shut your hole! We are all sick of it. And don't disrespect your fellow Drivers in my presence again!

When they tell me I missed my gate I just roll my eyes and suggest that if they had their 5hit together and things done on time things might be different.