XPO | How many years do you have?

gfy said:
Don't do that,Someone at your barn will do it for you.Anything to move up.
I know that's right. Been here a little over 8 years,all in all it's been pretty good.:rockon:

well i been with con-way 9 1/2 years now in the great state of wisconsin with the great team from XTM.
it was easy being we work for the best ltl company in the world!!!!!!!

Reply to CFer

CFer said:
Was Skyline the company with silver trucks and some type of diagonal stripe on the trailers?
We had Red tractors , some city tractors were red w/white roofs. White or alum trailers. Skyline is still in business as a truckload carrier only. :wavey:

conway cruzer said:
We had Red tractors , some city tractors were red w/white roofs. White or alum trailers. Skyline is still in business as a truckload carrier only. :wavey:

Thanks CC. I must be thinking of another company.
The one I'm thinking of had the word sky in it's name and if I remember correctly, may have been affiliated with Overnite before they were bought by the railroad.

Almost 8 years of what seems like a life sentence at the prison with no bars. Also known as conway freight in the great state of TN.:nutkick:

CFer said:
Thanks CC. I must be thinking of another company.
The one I'm thinking of had the word sky in it's name and if I remember correctly, may have been affiliated with Overnite before they were bought by the railroad.

:USA: Was it Skyway?? Was not that long ago......was it ? Silver trucks with blue logo :thumbsup: I think they were based from the west and had some affiliation with the "Big O", not sure, though

Hoosizzit said:
:USA: Was it Skyway?? Was not that long ago......was it ? Silver trucks with blue logo :thumbsup: I think they were based from the west and had some affiliation with the "Big O", not sure, though

I think that was it Hoosizzit. Thanks for jogging the ole memory

shortcircuit said:
I am curious, as to how many "senior" drivers are here. Please post your state and years if you would, so we can all see who's who, 10-4? :)

Me, I'm in WA and have 10 years in the bag :)

ShortCircuit
conway western express california 13yrs :shades:

ucntcme said:
:bananalama: 18 YRS OTR 8 CCX BUISSNESS IN THE MITTEN STATE SUCKS. GO NAFTA:mf_monkey:
If it sucks so bad quit. Go work for another company. We like our conway jobs here, we dont want negative attitudes here.