Estes | hows your miles doing

loosechange

TB Lurker
Credits
this week has sucked so far im lucky to have 1200 in as of now sure hope it gets better been hearing alot of ppl saying thier miles have been low

I'm seeing a lot of trucks on the yard. Don't know if it's slow or not but my bills are always waiting on me with my little ol part time day run.

I've had a couple of days off in the last couple weeks, no freight, and have been under 2500 miles the last 3 weeks, 2 of those I did not get over 1800 miles.

Rotating city guys 1 day off a week and did away with the one day a month weekend stuff. Don't hear anyone complaining though.

Rotating city guys 1 day off a week and did away with the one day a month weekend stuff. Don't hear anyone complaining though.

I ran 1 Sunday since they put that back into play...Guess which one it was...Yep...This past Sunday...Went to 085 and back...Now why couldn't they have cancelled this crap last week? Ain't life a b!tch....

dang boys, It doesnt sound like I will be getting a call to come on board any time soon, with the way you guys are talking, with not getting miles and all. I guess I will have to go back in patient mode............:frown:

I ran 1 Sunday since they put that back into play...Guess which one it was...Yep...This past Sunday...Went to 085 and back...Now why couldn't they have cancelled this crap last week? Ain't life a b!tch....

Now you can buy a six pack when you watch them gators cancel any national title hopes for the tigers lol

Now you can buy a six pack when you watch them gators cancel any national title hopes for the tigers lol

Got stuff to do today my friend...Got it set to DVR though...Got the big "Pie Festival" going on this weekend...Gotta go see how the young chicks will do this year...I hate being a judge, but it gets me free pies....LMAO..

The worst performance from a recent LSU offense since the Championship game...Maybe the "Mad Hatters" Mojo has run out...I still think he's a good coach, just need the offensive line coach to quit running the offense...Need to get an offensive coordinator that knows what to do...Alabama proved 4 years ago, you can't have two coordinators....

Gotta love those Mountaineers!

They have a tougher schedule this year but they might have a clean sweep. I think they have Oklahoma's number. Don't believe they ever lost to them. I remember Hostetler putting it to them in 1982. I thought Texas was overrated at the beginning of the season but they have a good defense. West Virginia putting up 48 points is impressive. They could have had more.

The worst performance from a recent LSU offense since the Championship game...Maybe the "Mad Hatters" Mojo has run out...I still think he's a good coach, just need the offensive line coach to quit running the offense...Need to get an offensive coordinator that knows what to do...Alabama proved 4 years ago, you can't have two coordinators....

Yeah, it was bad. Looked like last years championship game. They might bounce back. Can't believe Florida is ranked #4.

Yeah, it was bad. Looked like last years championship game. They might bounce back. Can't believe Florida is ranked #4.

I can't believe Georgia let South Carolina run away with the game Saturday....Is Georgia that bad,or is South Carolina that good?LMAO...We'll find out about South Carolina come Saturday...Don't think we have much of a chance, the way our offense is playing...Our defense will keep us in it for while,but you can't keep them on the field forever and expect them to not get tired out..