Estes | hows your miles doing

We have runs at our barn where a driver can work only 3 days and gross over a $1000. Maybe they should start there before they get to minimum wagers like my little part time gig. Then again, I imagine someone who makes more, needs more.

Don't know about anywhere else, but we lost most of our amazon. We have 3 locations we serve, and they get a couple of skids a day, used to get a couple trailer loads a day. Heard con-way got a lot of it.

Yeah we did. It hasn't helped my yard yet but I guess Greenville SC is just covered up with it. Over 60 vans on the pad loaded waiting to get taken to Amazon because they aren't receiving yet.

I was told to stay home last night from my schedule run because the wednesday drivers hadn't gotten out yet...I don't mind sharing the wealth as long as its done fairly.

I called and asked for a laydown for this weekend and was told to stay home.

Ice Rider, I've never seen a team driver sit still for long over here.

everyones hurting on the ltl side. its a combo of stuff that is not going to be fixed antytime soon. if you have a job, better protect it right now. dont like either election outcom right now

I hear all of the others are either laying off or considering it in the very near future....Wouldn't surprise me of we followed suit...

I hope you are wrong on that one, Stark Thou it is looking bleak for trucking in general... might be a long winter. I don't know how much truth there is to it, but a tm told a freind of mine it's as slow as back in 2008 when had the rif. He could have been just trying to scare the driver out his office tho LOL

your right. maybe my glass is half full. my wife sayes its half empty now that my daughter needs braces

Dammit driver. That's what grandma and pap pap is supposed to take care of. My parents treat their grandchildren better than they did their own kids. Lol