R&L | I Have Had Enough !!!!! I"m Outta Here !

Heh,

My brother has been in the transportation industry for over 20 years. He's no longer a truck driver but a safety manager. He gives me advice on what trucking companies are good.

Here's what he's told me...

CR England - "You'll starve."

Swift - "You'll starve"

R+L - "A great company growing as fast as a weed."

Heh,

My brother has been in the transportation industry for over 20 years. He's no longer a truck driver but a safety manager. He gives me advice on what trucking companies are good.

Here's what he's told me...

CR England - "You'll starve."

Swift - "You'll starve"

R+L - "A great company growing as fast as a weed."

Thanks but i'm not going anywhere right now so I dont need any sales blown you know where. Like I said, we are all in the sector of the trucking industry that is growing (LTL) but if something happened to my job I would go to R/L to check it out.:1036316054:

are u guys kidding me with all this complaining or am i just reading this all wrong.Im not tryin to be rude i just want to find out what the real story is by going green thanks

I am going to find someplace else to work!!!! Some on these boards have convinced me that R&L is screwing us....R&L drivers receive substandard pay,and I have to provide my own pallet jack.... I will only make $65000.00 this year, who can live on that ??? Than dang pallet jack cost me $75.00 4 years ago, HOW IS THAT FAIR ???? I only get 3 weeks of vacation, and next year I will only get 4weeks. I am going to go ahead and stay at the Daytona Resort next month with my family before I quit. I am sure that by staying there for FREE, that somehow R&L is screwing me... Oh yeah, when I stayed at the resort in Fort Meyers, FL last year for FREE, they screwed me then also... I guess that since I am treated decent, that really, I am getting screwed and just don't know it... I wonder if ABF is hiring, maybe just maybe they would hire me and then I could work for a quality outfit with superior wages and benefits....$23.47 just is substandard...Man, how could I have been so stupid all these years working for the Roberts ? All these years I thought they were good people to work for... I have been mislead...Thanks to all the drivers who have helped straiten me out...:hysterical:

SEE YA !!!

so am i thats why i was wondering why that one driver was doin some down grading about the company thats all i was wondering but thanks for replying

people just can't be happy make good money.
you know that there is more work that u could do but that means that you have to work more HRS.if your not happy hope you are happy
somewheres else.........:smilie_132:

If you new dumb a**es would look closely at this thread and also in other threads, you would see that braceface is a 100% dedicated employee and was just joking around when he started this thread:duh:.

If you new dumb a**es would look closely at this thread and also in other threads, you would see that braceface is a 100% dedicated employee and was just joking around when he started this thread:duh:.
He's so damn dedicated i wouldn't be one bit suprised if he turned out to management :hide:

May be he could become reginal mgr in CHI or TM in KC they are both open at this time. Everyone knows we could use some one with common sense out there.:1036316054::hysterical:

i would still rather be at abf.simple math proves this point. take your 65000 and divide it by your claimed wage of 23.47 and it shows you have averaged 55 hours a week . at abf anything over forty is timeand a half.so if we multiply22.65 times 4o hours =906 then and 15 hours times 33.97 =509. a weekly wage of 1415 times 50 weeks=70750 and my family goes to the carribean for vacation not ft meyers or dumpy daytona, not to mention our no cost medical insurance and 11 holidays and paid sick days and bonus for touching a holiday and relocation expenses and pension etc,etc. Great that you enjoy your job as much as I enjoy mine.

Wow!!! ABF has a resort in the Caribbean free to its employees??? That is awesome. Any other free vacation spots for free or just that one? Right know we have 4 and I'm sure there will be more. Thank you Roberts Family.:1036316054:

Thanks for stating the obvious big$driver... Have a good day !!!!:1036316054:

Santa

hey santa do you wait til christmas to to see if big green is going to give you a bonus.here at holland we dont have a wish list. santa brings us a gift every year its called a pension its a 13000 a year gift. thank you TEAMSTERS.

hey santa do you wait til christmas to to see if big green is going to give you a bonus.here at holland we dont have a wish list. santa brings us a gift every year its called a pension its a 13000 a year gift. thank you TEAMSTERS.

:clap::clap: We should thank the company too, they sign the contract as well.... Thanks Holland or Yellow or whoever we work for!!!!

:clap::clap: We should thank the company too, they sign the contract as well.... Thanks Holland or Yellow or whoever we work for!!!!
Yes you have a contract but beware the Teamster will sell you out in a Heartbeat and let the company BREAK that contract , I know it happened to me and 34 other drivers and the wonderful local didn't help us find work. That's what 18 years as a Teamster got me . A nice to know you now scram :chairshot: