Estes | I Love Estes Express Lines

Bibba is right there INTOTHENOW. If you have a real problem and can't get satisfaction from your TM you can go to your RDM and usually get things straightened out. Or if it's a dispatch problem you can go to somebody like Jim M. and get results. This company has the best open door policy I ever saw.

Sorry guys I was in a bad mood yesterday, I know lately I have been complaining alot.
I just miss the good ol days of running alot having freight, being a green board driver, working the dock sometimes.
All that is gone now because of the change and slowdown I guess.
If you only knew what I lost when they told me I had to go out all week on the road again you might understand why I have been complaining.
Someone mentioned lay-off well we have to many drivers in the system right now that is why we sit for 24 hours at a time would'nt you think.
It just feels like they are trying to get you to quit sometimes.

It's all good there bro. Sometimes a feller needs to let off some steam. God knows this biz. will get a man worked up some times I know it does me. Nothing wrong with sounding off in here as long as your one of us which you are.
When guys come in here from other outfits and try to slam us then that is just wrong.
Spring is about sprung and we made it thru the slow time. I think real good times are right around the corner! Keep the Faith man....:thumbsup:

Sorry guys I was in a bad mood yesterday, I know lately I have been complaining alot.
I just miss the good ol days of running alot having freight, being a green board driver, working the dock sometimes.
If you only knew what I lost when they told me I had to go out all week on the road again you might understand why I have been complaining.
Someone mentioned lay-off well we have to many drivers in the system right now that is why we sit for 24 hours at a time would'nt you think.

Nothing wrong with complaining about time away from your family and home, and having that precious time wasted sitting still, and/or being out all week.. Nice to see ITN, that it means so much to you. You're a good man! I'm a peddle guy, and coming home just three hours late some nights causes problems on the 'ole Legshot homefront. Luckily for me, I married my one time dispatcher, and she understands. 9 to 5ver's sometimes don't get it. Just roll with it, and it will all fall back into place... Legshot:loser:

INTOTHENOW said:
Understood INTOTHENOW and it is acceptable to get things off your chest now and then and to vent frustration. Yes, there are many drivers in the system now and many drivers have to sit 24 hrs or more at times, but at least everyone is employed and has benefits.

Would you rather run 3,000 miles per week and run on your break while others get laid off including possibly you? Or would you rather see everyone working with benefits even though they may get 2,000-2,500/week. Me? I'd rather have the latter. I'd rather work than be laid off or see others laid off which is why I often give up a day whenever possible, without pay, to a driver who is told to stay home and has a family to feed. In this economy we all must sacrifice, but at least we're all working! Keep on keeping on!

What I get tired of is I got 8 years at this company and you see guys that been here a year or two makin more money then me, just because I stayed on linehaul which they are puttin the screws to right now.

What I get tired of is I got 8 years at this company and you see guys that been here a year or two makin more money then me, just because I stayed on linehaul which they are puttin the screws to right now.

Guess you could always go work for nationwide, covenant, or western..then you'll be able to haul the freight you were hired to haul :nutkick:

Oh, Geeze, I hear ya bro. I'm so lucky to have this great job. Not only great pay, but it's the bennys that are the best! How 'bout that safety award this month, huh? That computer bag holds alot of "thatta boy" appreciation that Rob so often sends our way. I just feel bad for him that the fuel prices are so cumbersome to the operation. We will just have to run harder for him, to help trim the waste any way we can. This is the time we as employees have to step up to the plate. We had a guy out sick, and I jammed his run onto mine just to help out, and do my part. My dispatcher really appreciated it. Not that I do this to be noticed, but hope the TM gets wind of it. I said I was a "can do guy" on my application, and take every opportunity to prove it. Well, be safe out there beerboy.. LS :kiss2:
wow settle down boy dont kiss to much ***

I'm going to place my name on p&d when/if it gets posted again..... Keep up the good work LS. Rob may need to spend an xtra $200 million next year on somebody else's property. I'm sure he priciates it. I'm trying to do my part here in the south also. I only filled on side of my tank up at the terminal. I went to the truck stop and put the other tank on my disney credit card. It helps Rob out and it adds points to my card for vacation.