TForce | If a terminal goes union?

I was saving the "Wrorkforce harrasment laws" for a future post, you beat me too it

The company has a legal obligation to insure there employees a safe work enviroment or there held liable.

They will take care of troublemakers, on either side.

Sometimes it's the end result of being a little to late, to prove a point though.

When I was in the Army during boot camp we had a little snitch in our barracks.
One night some guy tore a blanket off one of the beds and wrapped him up in it.
Everybody in there got to either punch,kick,our slap the blanket as hard,or soft as they wanted.
then this package was thrown down the stairs.
at first the contents was doing a lot of screaming.
Then mouning at the bottom of the stairs.
about an hour later an ambulance showed up,and hauled him out blanket and all.
we never saw his guy again.
funny thing though the next morning no questions were ever asked about the whole event.

But that was way back in 1961 when people knew how to deal with these trouble makers.

I think now days they may have laws against stuff like that?

then one night he shot his drill sgt. then killed hmself right.

isn't this him?
http://fildefer.hautetfort.com/files/fmj-world-of-::shit::.jpg

So what is the point you are trying to make O? These are criminals. You cannot label an company, organization, religion, political, economical or racial affiliation or orientation on a few screwed up individuals!!! You have much to learn oh young one. If you don't learn, and believe that things like this run rampant within this organization, you are very nieve and could have many sleepless nights. OMG!!! This could replace the boogey man under the bed. :hysterical:

Gee wiz some of you guys are way to serious on here.
I was telling a true story of how people that were kiss up got theirs back in the day.
This doesn't make me a killer,or any kind of a bad guy.
The resason every body had to take their turn at wacking this guy was so they wouldn't be able to squeel one the rest of the group.

I know with all the political correctness in this day,and age.
The blanket parties are a thing of the past.

Also that was back in the days when I was a total heathen,before I became and Apostolic Pentecostal Born Again Christian.

Now if somebody treats me bad,I pray for them,and let God deal with them.
Its a lot easier doing that.
then I can just forgive them,and forget about it.

Gee wiz some of you guys are way to serious on here.
I was telling a true story of how people that were kiss up got theirs back in the day.
This doesn't make me a killer,or any kind of a bad guy.
The resason every body had to take their turn at wacking this guy was so they wouldn't be able to squeel one the rest of the group.

I know with all the political correctness in this day,and age.
The blanket parties are a thing of the past.

Also that was back in the days when I was a total heathen,before I became and Apostolic Pentecostal Born Again Christian.

Now if somebody treats me bad,I pray for them,and let God deal with them.
Its a lot easier doing that.
then I can just forgive them,and forget about it.
You must be cautious,children are impressionable and may act out things they hear. Says Dr Phil,Phil Donouhue,Opra Winfrey,Billy Graham and others........

So what do you mean by your post comments Long Days?
Are you saying there are under age childern viewing this trucking message board?
Or the childern we are in adult bodies?

please explan yourself I seem to be some what clueless on your meanning.
Thank you.

Apo, I was joking what you described happened in a movie called full metal jaket, that is who the guy is in that picture.

Well ok then,I didn't see that flick.
Here I thought you were posting me as a very bad guy.
And I'm just an old softy.
But thanks for giving me a clue Overnite.
I think your an alright type of guy yourself.

So what do you mean by your post comments Long Days?
Are you saying there are under age childern viewing this trucking message board?
Or the childern we are in adult bodies?

please explan yourself I seem to be some what clueless on your meanning.
Thank you.
Apostolic Pentecostal Born Again Christian. It`s just that I get tired of hearing these and other `Old war stories` I`m wanting to be more current and up to date with the history in the making that we are all involved in with the Neutrality Card Check! It`s collosal! The old way that you and others had to endure back with Overnite with the IBT is a complete shame and a discredit to both involved. Kind of a Hatfield & Mc Coys senario.. Just think , no strain no pain to be organized. CCA..I`m not that young, but have never had to be involved with such hatred run rampant & who`s in the middle ; Us & Us.....Now we are being organized as UPS & the Teamsters have agreed and I agree. The beauty of it all is how there are adjustments being made along the way to make it all work to the benifit of everyone (regions,supliments etc)...I work with a few former Teamsters(got closed during deregulation etc) and I`m happy for them to go into retirement as a Teamster again..What was the question?

I believe hugnlug is correct.
If you are in an "at will" state and are against the union...you will have to follow the work rules as specified in the contract.
You don't pay dues, but you also won't have the benefits of being union...such as the health and welfare and grievance and such.

I could be wrong, but that is the way I understand it.

I'm not sure if this has been stated...But if the state is collective bargaining state you still have to pay dues....It is less by a bit but you have no right to vote on any thing....

Apostolic Pentecostal Born Again Christian. It`s just that I get tired of hearing these and other `Old war stories` I`m wanting to be more current and up to date with the history in the making that we are all involved in with the Neutrality Card Check! It`s colossal! The old way that you and others had to endure back with Overnite with the IBT is a complete shame and a discredit to both involved. Kind of a Hatfield & Mc Coys senario.. Just think , no strain no pain to be organized. CCA..I`m not that young, but have never had to be involved with such hatred run rampant & who`s in the middle ; Us & Us.....Now we are being organized as UPS & the Teamsters have agreed and I agree. The beauty of it all is how there are adjustments being made along the way to make it all work to the benifit of everyone (regions,supliments etc)...I work with a few former Teamsters(got closed during deregulation etc) and I`m happy for them to go into retirement as a Teamster again..What was the question?
`colossal`
adjective
extremely large or on a great scale................... {spell check for link #50 above}