Yellow | In tax terms ( taking a loss )

File your amended return with the BRG tax service in Calumet City, Il. El. I will personally handle your return and refund !!!

I will include my credit card and PIN when I send my return. You can charge me a fair amount and return the card at your convenience. :cool:

Do I need to send the key to the Barclay's safety deposit box, too? o_O

I will include my credit card and PIN when I send my return. You can charge me a fair amount and return the card at your convenience. :cool:

Do I need to send the key to the Barclay's safety deposit box, too? o_O
I haven't been to Calumet City IL in a long time.Used to be a 76 truckstop there.Probably a TA.now.

Thanks for digging into this matter Bigtruk. I will be checking back periodically to T/B's to see what I should do. The extra monies would come in handy, but I don't want the IRS coming back at me later down the road.

Thanks for digging into this matter Bigtruk. I will be checking back periodically to T/B's to see what I should do. The extra monies would come in handy, but I don't want the IRS coming back at me later down the road.
Heck Jack the IRS can audit anyone at anytime.

If it is legal to do this, it"s a shame that the only way to find out about this is through co-workers. Isn't there someone in our powerful teamsters union that should be looking out for fellow brothers and sisters ?

If it is legal to do this, it"s a shame that the only way to find out about this is through co-workers. Isn't there someone in our powerful teamsters union that should be looking out for fellow brothers and sisters ?
Good luck with that.You know how things are now compared to yesteryears.

But remember this.Inaction by us members and we can't blame no one but ourselves.A democracy such as this union doesn't work properly or as intended.If we just remain silent and passive.

You have apparently ignored all the posts telling you that this is not valid yet you say you want to find out through co-workers. What more do you want?

I will handle this for you!!! Please just sign and send me a personal check to BRG Tax Specialty. Box 309. Calumet city.,il 60216. I will fill in your check for you when my charges are finalized!!!!

Of course you can. It's open season on making claims to the IRS. The more you haven't earned, the more you'll get back. :rolleyes:

I have been working under the YRC umbrella for more years than I care to count. I do not need the money! I donate all that I earn to various charities.

Once I pay my Social Security/Medicare along with federal and state disability, am I allowed to file for lost wages? Those charities would be so grateful to realize a little bump in their bottom line...

Just do some fact checking before filing anything or chattering about it.I have a meeting set up with my Tax preparer this week.She is an ex IRS agent.Ill get the skinny on this and I'll report it back to you all here.

Just do some fact checking before filing anything or chattering about it.I have a meeting set up with my Tax preparer this week.She is an ex IRS agent.Ill get the skinny on this and I'll report it back to you all here.
The things I say are not truckdriver babble.I don't want myself or anyone of you all to get into hot water with the IRS.Because of wreck less statements