In Transition

Good point

Good for you RICH The problem at OUR terminal is the Management team of GARY, GARY AND GARY. He is such a ******** it is unbelievable. The contract is soooo Grey that he can do anything that he wants. Its time to get rid of our steward and start fresh with someone who has some balls to attempt to stand up to dictator Gary......... Agree

Management?

Hey Ganis which terminal are you a member of thier managment team? You sure sound more like a sup. than actual driver or dock worker to me

You apparently didn't read those hiring boards they are all looking for dock only positions.

To the best of my knowledge Holland did away with hiring dock only over 10 years ago. If there are still dock only workers they are most likely left from before this policy was put in effect. I believe Holland only hires combination men in the central conference. Dock only workers were costing the company too much money because when dock work was done they were paid to stand around to get their eight hours. And Holland does not operate break bulks.

ganis
nice and your union dues are for what?
THE TEAMSTERS HAVE TURN ME OFF TO ALL UNION JOBS I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM THEM AND DO NOT ASK ANYTHING FROM THEM HAVE MY OWN HEALTH INS. AND MY OWN RETIREMENT PENTION GOING ON THIS UNOIN IS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER UNION

ganis
nice and your union dues are for what?
THE TEAMSTERS HAVE TURN ME OFF TO ALL UNION JOBS I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM THEM AND DO NOT ASK ANYTHING FROM THEM HAVE MY OWN HEALTH INS. AND MY OWN RETIREMENT PENTION GOING ON THIS UNOIN IS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER UNION
What retirement pension? A CHITTY 401K that they don't want to match? Good luck!!

Hey Don't You Get 50 G's Alsooh My Wife Just Reminded Me And A Broken Back
I Guess That The 50grand Is To Pay For The Funeral
And You Company Run 401k They Keep The Intrest Check It Out
401k Right 401kick You In The ***

aeroliner you have to be the most pissed off work I have ever heard. I bet other drivers run and hide when you show up for work. Doom and Gloom is all you spread.

NO SON JUST TELL YA AS I HEAR IT:smilie_132:
FOR EXAMPLE
TALKING TO ONE OF THE P&D DRIVERS
THAT UPPER MGNT. IS LETTING GO TWO OF THE BEST
DISPATCHERS THAT HAS BEEN WITH THE CO FOR OVER 10 YEARS FOR THIS GUY FROM CCX AS TERM.MANEGER FOR ONLY 3 YES ISIAD 3 MOUNTHS AND HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HANDLE IT
SO HE IS HIRED HEAR BY HIS PRESIDENT AND V.P. OF CCX
ATCCX HE ONLY HAD 15 DRIVERS TO DEAL WITH KNOW HE HAS 35 TO 45 DRIVERS TO DEAL WITH
SO SIR I AM NOT THE ONE SPREADING ANY GLOOM AND DOOM I DON'T EVAN WORK FOR THE DAM PLACE I JUST TELL YA WHAT I HEAR FROM THE OTHER DRIVERS
AND HAVE A GOOD DAY:1036316054: :smilie_132:

NO SON JUST TELL YA AS I HEAR IT:smilie_132:
FOR EXAMPLE
TALKING TO ONE OF THE P&D DRIVERS
THAT UPPER MGNT. IS LETTING GO TWO OF THE BEST
DISPATCHERS THAT HAS BEEN WITH THE CO FOR OVER 10 YEARS FOR THIS GUY FROM CCX AS TERM.MANEGER FOR ONLY 3 YES ISIAD 3 MOUNTHS AND HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HANDLE IT
SO HE IS HIRED HEAR BY HIS PRESIDENT AND V.P. OF CCX
ATCCX HE ONLY HAD 15 DRIVERS TO DEAL WITH KNOW HE HAS 35 TO 45 DRIVERS TO DEAL WITH
SO SIR I AM NOT THE ONE SPREADING ANY GLOOM AND DOOM I DON'T EVAN WORK FOR THE DAM PLACE I JUST TELL YA WHAT I HEAR FROM THE OTHER DRIVERS
AND HAVE A GOOD DAY:1036316054: :smilie_132:

Why are you yelling? Also it's "manager" not "maneger." "Months" not "mounths." "Here" not "hear". "Now" not "know." "Even" not evan. "Damn" not "dam".

OK. So what you're saying that certain Terminal have Dock only jobs, no CDL required? If that's the case, it would only be break-bulk Terminals, places where there is activity on the dock 24 hours a day.
I know that there are no Teamster dock jobs without a CDL in MD, DE, NJ, NY, PA, CT, RI, NH, VT, MA and ME. Including the Break-Bulks. However, all the Dock workers in those states can always move to Akron, OH; if they really want to move up, right?
Of course I'm being ridiculous! Just as ridiculous as your argument. :hysterical:
New penn springfield,boston,kearny,ny,plus others have dock only jobs.

Why are you yelling? Also it's "manager" not "maneger." "Months" not "mounths." "Here" not "hear". "Now" not "know." "Even" not evan. "Damn" not "dam".
:chairshot: oooopppps
and it is 2:30 am also sorry i will try to do bettera next time
:hysterical:

New penn springfield,boston,kearny,ny,plus others have dock only jobs.

Aren't kearny and new york long shore men on the dock?
Also, if they aren't, most teamster jobs are single line senority on the east cost, and can bump in the invent of a layoff(but why).

Aren't kearny and new york long shore men on the dock?
Also, if they aren't, most teamster jobs are single line senority on the east cost, and can bump in the invent of a layoff(but why).

ILA is on the dock over here & in S.Kearny and they are the first part of the operation that get laid off. in almost 6yrs. here i have never seen a list man get laid off :1036316054:

To all NEMF UNION members, the union only takes your money. Most STEWARDS are in the pocket of NEMF. Yeah, you fill out a greviance and you will find yourself standing alone. Stewards can not answer all of the problems, just by talking with the union. The UNION needs to talk to the person DIRECTLY and not leve them out in the cold. Yet they have and still no answer.( Has anybody figured out who I am talking about). Still waiting for an ANSWER from the UNION not the STEWARD, that said " NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS ABOUT". So when is the UNION IAM 447 going to answer and stop BSing......