FedEx Freight | insurance changes..

first of all don"t u understand that most people have some typeof preexisting condition and thats why people become broke cause they can't get or afford insurance..Also i agree with you about covering your child up to age 26{last year was up to 19 unless in school}.He or she should be able to get there own insurance..About the gay lover part that has to do with wether they can marry in a state to GET coverage and i'm 100% against it and that has nothing to do with obama care. Fedex chose to include that in there policy like other big corporation have done! All i meant is that if someone in your family{god forbid}was serouisly ill and u only had a 1 or 2million cap over the lifetime of your insurance,that money would be spent quickly and then you would have to borrow,beg,or mortgage everything u had to keep your family member alive with ongoing medical care.. there is NO limit on our policy and $212.50 a month is DIRT cheap for family coverage..In life you either pay on the front end or the back end,the front end is cheaper and also great peace of mind knowing that u can save for 30yrs and won't go broke because of 1 or 2 sireous illness.Somethings should be changed and NO policy is perfect<but You don't want them to change the pre-existing and the no cap limit>>>>>>also i'm tired of hearing about it will cost insurance companies more $ therfore no jobs created! that is ABSOLUTE BS..Chect ur district and see how many jobs they really created..That is purely fiction...These companies are keeping the profits for themselves.. I'm just saying

EDUCATION IS POWER AND STOP BELIEVING ALL THOSE RADIO TALK SHOW HOST THAT TRY TO SCARE YOU CAUSE THERE IS A BLACK PRESIDENT IN THE OFFICE

I don't think because he is black has anything to do with his policies unless your listening to /••\ radio.

Those who are economically educated have reason to be scared.

Not sure who your talking to. But when I retire I plan on being in the Florida Keys, Virgin Islands, or Bahamas. I paid my dues to this country I don't owe it anymore. I've got a messed up back, bad knees, nerve damage in my neck, and PTSD. Please tell me how I owe my retirement to this country.

Are You a Natural Born Citizen of the USA? If So, you DO owe your very existence to those who have made it possible for you to say "Paid Your Dues to this Country". You were Lucky enough to have been born to parents who lived in the USA. A Nation where you are Free to Raise your Children anyway that you see fit. You and I were NOT Compelled to serve our Nation's Military... if we had been I doubt you could turn your back on your nation so easily.

first of all don"t u understand that most people have some typeof preexisting condition and thats why people become broke cause they can't get or afford insurance..Also i agree with you about covering your child up to age 26{last year was up to 19 unless in school}.He or she should be able to get there own insurance..About the gay lover part that has to do with wether they can marry in a state to GET coverage and i'm 100% against it and that has nothing to do with obama care. Fedex chose to include that in there policy like other big corporation have done! All i meant is that if someone in your family{god forbid}was serouisly ill and u only had a 1 or 2million cap over the lifetime of your insurance,that money would be spent quickly and then you would have to borrow,beg,or mortgage everything u had to keep your family member alive with ongoing medical care.. there is NO limit on our policy and $212.50 a month is DIRT cheap for family coverage..In life you either pay on the front end or the back end,the front end is cheaper and also great peace of mind knowing that u can save for 30yrs and won't go broke because of 1 or 2 sireous illness.Somethings should be changed and NO policy is perfect<but You don't want them to change the pre-existing and the no cap limit>>>>>>also i'm tired of hearing about it will cost insurance companies more $ therfore no jobs created! that is ABSOLUTE BS..Chect ur district and see how many jobs they really created..That is purely fiction...These companies are keeping the profits for themselves.. I'm just saying

I wish you had made a break or 2 in your post. I cannot focus long enough to read a run-on post like that .

POPCORN said:
Are You a Natural Born Citizen of the USA? If So, you DO owe your very existence to those who have made it possible for you to say "Paid Your Dues to this Country". You were Lucky enough to have been born to parents who lived in the USA. A Nation where you are Free to Raise your Children anyway that you see fit. You and I were NOT Compelled to serve our Nation's Military... if we had been I doubt you could turn your back on your nation so easily.

Yes I'm a proud red blooded American. By the way I was compelled to join the military. I'm a former Marine 0321. I've been to the Stan and the sand box. Yes I'm proud of my country. No I'm not that proud of a lot of its citizens. But those places I named as to where I want retire to is because I love those places. And it has nothing to do with turning my back on this country. I would still give my life without a question to protect this country and the Constitution.

I hate all you grammar freaks . I can read it just fine. If you don't have anything to add besides being a grammar critic keep it to yourself.
I wish you had made a break or 2 in your post. I cannot focus long enough to read a run-on post like that .

What's wrong with the commas? I found zero commas. Are you discriminating against commas?
You hate the commas!
Damn ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

we have the "right" to be used.... we have the "right" to pause... we have the "right" to be inserted
by anyone anywhere!!! We are COMMAS and we're here to stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
there went they pay increase we got this year! Right now I have the 117 a month plan but now I have to pay 250 a month for medical. Why can't they leave things the way they are for awhile instead of every year have to go through this crap!

OK..read my lips...

The company gave you a wage increase...they did not want to do this.

However the market conditions and the ever popular 'purple promise' plus the nauseating P-S-P crap forced them to live up to the pubically advertised hype.

Your raise has been negated by an increase in insurance premium co-pays...this is a practice followed by many companies...

It permits the company to portray itself as one concerned about its employees and at the same time allows the company to 'internally' screw those same employees...all outside the scrutiny of the industry media.

Long live the Purple Promise and the F. Smith line of never-ending lies....

Criminal....

Rat

My insurance went up 20 bucks a month. I'm in so cal with Anthem Premiere. Some of you are getting huge price increases while some, like me, not so much. Are you guys changing from PPO to HMO? Or is it that lame change from employee/spouse to employee/ family only? Are you adding life insurance? ADD? Not trying to get too personal. But specifics can help understand whats going on.

I had to go from employee and spouse to employee and family cost me 25 more a week. Went from 33 a week to 58. That's a 90% increase over what I was paying. I don't have the option of my wife using her company insurance since she just got laid off 3 months ago. Personally I think it's a bunch of crap, this company makes billions. I could have accepted a 10% increase but this is ridiculous. I guess this one more way to keep the little guy in his place. Sooner or later people are going to have enough of this bulls#$% and there is going to be a serious uprising in this country of the likes we have never seen before.