Yellow | Intercourse This Place!

T

turboj

Liars and sneeks all. I'm at the point of being so discusted with these pieces of **** that I sometimes find myself hoping they'll shutdown right now. Gave freight away up the *** today while guys sit at home:nutkick:. What a cluster intercourse on the dock. As far as I'm concerned, this so called *** union can go to hell along with most of these senior girls and their 60 hours a week. To hell with all of them!!!!!!!!!

Blown fuse

Liars and sneeks all. I'm at the point of being so discusted with these pieces of sh#t that I sometimes find myself hoping they'll shutdown right now. Gave freight away up the a$$ today while guys sit at home:nutkick:. What a cluster intercourse on the dock. As far as I'm concerned, this so called pos union can go to hell along with most of these senior girls and their 60 hours a week. To hell with all of them!!!!!!!!!

"Where is the Jim Beam & Tylenol" don't let this place get you stressed out as bad as things maybe. We all feel your grief but that added stress you express is wear and tear on your mind and body and it aint worth it from this place.

Liars and sneeks all. I'm at the point of being so discusted with these pieces of sh#t that I sometimes find myself hoping they'll shutdown right now. Gave freight away up the a$$ today while guys sit at home:nutkick:. What a cluster intercourse on the dock. As far as I'm concerned, this so called pos union can go to hell along with most of these senior girls and their 60 hours a week. To hell with all of them!!!!!!!!!

If it's so bad then just quit and find something else. Otherwise stop crying like a little girl.

same here in orlando 7 guys sitting at home on layoff and the senior men with 25plus years working the midnite shift goig out in the city making 6 hrs. overtime! Makes you want to puke

Oh okay and it is a good thing that jobs are going to India, like I said anything bad about Indians? I was at least hoping that it was because I put the maluch on the children of those who sent the jobs to India.

Hey, its going to be bad the first day!! TM told us first thing in morning --just be cool! I had to make out 4 hand bills on my route cause we could not find B/L on file to pull bills. I'm sure its going to get better. Just be cool.

why don t U just quit, if your that unhappy.

If it's so bad then just quit and find something else. Otherwise stop crying like a little girl.
Typical company man(company man in the negative way)suck a$$ response.
Like I said before, you don't like hearing the truth, you quit! Me-ster. You sir, are the kind that I'll be laughing about when the doors close. Whine, whine, whine, I'm a senior girl and they can't do that to "me"!!! News flash, they'll do whatever they want with this pos union's blessing. And yes, as someone said, that as senior girly girls they have rights. Absolutely! A right to 40 hours and the bid of their choice. Not a right to slam it up all the junior mens' be-hind just because they think they can and because it gives them some sense of superiority(25% of the junior guys at our place have been driving longer and have more time as real Teamsters then our senior girls).

Liars and sneeks all. I'm at the point of being so discusted with these pieces of **** that I sometimes find myself hoping they'll shutdown right now. Gave freight away up the *** today while guys sit at home:nutkick:. What a cluster intercourse on the dock. As far as I'm concerned, this so called *** union can go to hell along with most of these senior girls and their 60 hours a week. To hell with all of them!!!!!!!!!

what he said. times ten.

Typical company man(company man in the negative way)suck a$$ response.
Like I said before, you don't like hearing the truth, you quit! Me-ster. You sir, are the kind that I'll be laughing about when the doors close. Whine, whine, whine, I'm a senior girl and they can't do that to "me"!!! News flash, they'll do whatever they want with this pos union's blessing. And yes, as someone said, that as senior girly girls they have rights. Absolutely! A right to 40 hours and the bid of their choice. Not a right to slam it up all the junior mens' be-hind just because they think they can and because it gives them some sense of superiority(25% of the junior guys at our place have been driving longer and have more time as real Teamsters then our senior girls).

excellent response