Yellow | Intercourse This Place!

Typical company man(company man in the negative way)suck a$$ response.
Like I said before, you don't like hearing the truth, you quit! Me-ster. You sir, are the kind that I'll be laughing about when the doors close. Whine, whine, whine, I'm a senior girl and they can't do that to "me"!!! News flash, they'll do whatever they want with this pos union's blessing. And yes, as someone said, that as senior girly girls they have rights. Absolutely! A right to 40 hours and the bid of their choice. Not a right to slam it up all the junior mens' be-hind just because they think they can and because it gives them some sense of superiority(25% of the junior guys at our place have been driving longer and have more time as real Teamsters then our senior girls).

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Senior guy? Not me. I'm laid off pal and have been since September. I've got 2.5 years in, so your senior man comments are quite laughable and truly pathetic. No one is forcing you to work at YRC. Like I said before if you don't like whats happening around you then quit and find something else. I'm in the same boat as you, but the difference between the two of us is that I deal with what life throws my way like a man and instead of dealing with anything you cower like a little girl and cry about it. Good luck with your little pitty party.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Senior guy? Not me. I'm laid off pal and have been since September. I've got 2.5 years in, so your senior man comments are quite laughable and truly pathetic. No one is forcing you to work at YRC. Like I said before if you don't like whats happening around you then quit and find something else. I'm in the same boat as you, but the difference between the two of us is that I deal with what life throws my way like a man and instead of dealing with anything you cower like a little girl and cry about it. Good luck with your little pitty party.

No, "you" are not in the same boat as I am. I work everyday with my time but what these pieces of sh#t(company and senior girls)do the the guys at the bottom in my opinion is criminal. Pitty, you bet, for all the people getting screwed. You'd understand if you could get away from buying all those me-sters drinks and lunch trying to get them to throw you a bone. I don't blame you though, you've had very bad role models. Me, I've never been able to lick so that is why management and certain senior girls think I not a team player and hate my guts(sleep like a baby too). Oh, our pension fund is doing halfway decent and I've done some planning, so let them get the locks out.

Stop blaming your coworkers for working OT . Management figured out its cheaper to pay OT and only OT when pension and H/W contributions and paid time off exceeded the OT rate .
This practice will continue until :
1-national formula for hours worked per barn dictates how many workers are needed is in the NMFA .
2- Contributions paid for all hours worked .
Always look to upper management for the source of the problem first .Your bosses on the jobsite follow orders .
And your BA should be there every day if that much OT is being done and people on layoff aren't being recalled .

Liars and sneeks all. I'm at the point of being so discusted with these pieces of **** that I sometimes find myself hoping they'll shutdown right now. Gave freight away up the *** today while guys sit at home:nutkick:. What a cluster intercourse on the dock. As far as I'm concerned, this so called *** union can go to hell along with most of these senior girls and their 60 hours a week. To hell with all of them!!!!!!!!!

So i get the feelin your not happy?? Be a little more specific:biglaugh:

same here in orlando 7 guys sitting at home on layoff and the senior men with 25plus years working the midnite shift goig out in the city making 6 hrs. overtime! Makes you want to puke

You think they are asking for the overtime. Or is management letting them work it until the work is done, and then re-evaluate there man power situation. Don't automatically think its the drivers fault because hes working OT.

Stop blaming your coworkers for working OT . Management figured out its cheaper to pay OT and only OT when pension and H/W contributions and paid time off exceeded the OT rate .
This practice will continue until :
1-national formula for hours worked per barn dictates how many workers are needed is in the NMFA .
2- Contributions paid for all hours worked .
Always look to upper management for the source of the problem first .Your bosses on the jobsite follow orders .
And your BA should be there every day if that much OT is being done and people on layoff aren't being recalled .

Finally someone who understands and gets it.:thumbsup:

Whats a trool? Translate. Do you mean troll? Don't mind some name calling but please get a dictionary. You're right on when you say I don't like girls! I love women. Actually just One. Hope you're not the guy hanging out with the overcoat at the candy store you dirty old man. Our senior girls(remember, theres a difference between senior girls and senior men, you know the ones I'm talking about)would work a hundred hours a week if you'd let them. The formula for o/t is almost impossible to invoke, thats why the company let it in the contract. Ten and out, more then that everyday proves they need more help but will never happen, way too much greed. O/t is only about 2 dollars less then straight time with bennies. Much more productive to service to have the extra guy. If that makes a difference at your or my terminal they should shut it down. The BA? Ha! It'd be easier to get hold of BA from the A-TEAM. He'd probably care a lot more too! Oh, the dock was a disaster again. Half the phones programed wrong. Freight sitting for lack of bringing in people. So whats the difference between Roadway and Yellow? Birds of a feather! Stupid is as yrc does.

Liars and sneeks all. I'm at the point of being so discusted with these pieces of **** that I sometimes find myself hoping they'll shutdown right now. Gave freight away up the *** today while guys sit at home:nutkick:. What a cluster intercourse on the dock. As far as I'm concerned, this so called *** union can go to hell along with most of these senior girls and their 60 hours a week. To hell with all of them!!!!!!!!!

This must be my Teamster Sister....Quit whining and get to work

I worked the first three days of this COO and I can understand that is a logistical nightmare but, I'll tell you what, when a sh## load of managers that are tripping over themselves in a little office, nothing worthwhile is going to be accomplished. I was not impressed at all with the way they are running this change. I hope to God we make it.

Whats a trool? Translate. Do you mean troll? Don't mind some name calling but please get a dictionary. You're right on when you say I don't like girls! I love women. Actually just One. Hope you're not the guy hanging out with the overcoat at the candy store you dirty old man. Our senior girls(remember, theres a difference between senior girls and senior men, you know the ones I'm talking about)would work a hundred hours a week if you'd let them. The formula for o/t is almost impossible to invoke, thats why the company let it in the contract. Ten and out, more then that everyday proves they need more help but will never happen, way too much greed. O/t is only about 2 dollars less then straight time with bennies. Much more productive to service to have the extra guy. If that makes a difference at your or my terminal they should shut it down. The BA? Ha! It'd be easier to get hold of BA from the A-TEAM. He'd probably care a lot more too! Oh, the dock was a disaster again. Half the phones programed wrong. Freight sitting for lack of bringing in people. So whats the difference between Roadway and Yellow? Birds of a feather! Stupid is as yrc does.

freight is like a box of chocolates,you never know what your gonna get!:bgroovy::d6625240::d6625240:

TurboJ If you were my employee and I knew you did all the bad mouthing you do about a company you work for, you'd be GONE.

Me-ster who?

Typical company man(company man in the negative way)suck a$$ response.
Like I said before, you don't like hearing the truth, you quit! Me-ster. You sir, are the kind that I'll be laughing about when the doors close. Whine, whine, whine, I'm a senior girl and they can't do that to "me"!!! News flash, they'll do whatever they want with this pos union's blessing. And yes, as someone said, that as senior girly girls they have rights. Absolutely! A right to 40 hours and the bid of their choice. Not a right to slam it up all the junior mens' be-hind just because they think they can and because it gives them some sense of superiority(25% of the junior guys at our place have been driving longer and have more time as real Teamsters then our senior girls).

TurboJ I have read enough of your posts that I wonder which side of the fence you are on. You call yourself a Teamster? Then prove it! Why don't you do something pro-active and keep track of the hours worked and force the company to put a few of your brothers and sisters back to work? But that would entail a little work now wouldn't it? It is much easier to spread the hate and discontent rather than offer a solution to the problem. Now we are talking Me-ster mister.

It probably wouldn't hurt to apologize to every woman that works or has worked for the YRC companies. The demeaning characterization in your post is childish and completely unnecessary. Most of the women I have worked with over the years would drag a raw spot on you if they were to tie you together at work.:nutkick:

Can't believe I wasted my time reading this thread. I'd rather pull out a hangnail than read the cyberspace p!ssing matches on this site. I've been online since 1995 and still get sucked in by something that may be worth reading. I learned my lesson this time.