Estes | Interview Estes Combo Allentown,Pa

Hub is 52 sumpin a mile and 21 sumpin an hour. Linehaul schedule (56 sumpin no hourly work). Linehaul extraboard 57 sumpin (runs wild 5 days). Combo gets whatever job they are asked to do

Hub is 52 sumpin a mile and 21 sumpin an hour. Linehaul schedule (56 sumpin no hourly work). Linehaul extraboard 57 sumpin (runs wild 5 days). Combo gets whatever job they are asked to do

What's this I hear that Rob is going to reopen some of the hubs that he purposely closed a few years back? Why does he do one thing and say another these days? Is his mind going on him?

And how stupid does he think we are about this NASCAR Truck move he just made.. Raises are going bye-bye for 5 years, ya know that don't ya....

What's this I hear that Rob is going to reopen some of the hubs that he purposely closed a few years back? Why does he do one thing and say another these days? Is his mind going on him?

And how stupid does he think we are about this NASCAR Truck move he just made.. Raises are going bye-bye for 5 years, ya know that don't ya....
We had one of those stupid NASCAR trucks at Con-Way a few years ago. Didn't last long.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

We had one of those stupid NASCAR trucks at Con-Way a few years ago. Didn't last long.

Well, I mean if you're gonna step on out there, just go all the way to Sprint Cup... Get the exposure you deserve for your money.. Don't settle for a farm league team... No one watches the truck series anymore.. Bunch of hot dogs....

Well, I mean if you're gonna step on out there, just go all the way to Sprint Cup... Get the exposure you deserve for your money.. Don't settle for a farm league team... No one watches the truck series anymore.. Bunch of hot dogs....
Lol, we had a Sprint cup car after the truck series as well. Still a huge waste of money and it was ****-canned after a year or two.

So what's the difference between hub, linehaul and combo? I work for a competitor, and all we have is P&D and linehaul, so these terms are new to me.
Difference is your paid differenly and seniority goes by time in that category not by time with comany which is a joke when they decide to take away linehaul stuff to put toward hub and vice versa. The seniority and how they do that here is like no other but estes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saw the email that was passed around to the higher ups. It said that we exchanged transportation services only for the sponsorship. No money.

My truck has been in the "SHOP" for over 2 week for a leaking coolant hose, headlight and two bald tires!!! How about using some of this disposable income for parts or someone with the desire to put them on the trucks!!!

My truck has been in the "SHOP" for over 2 week for a leaking coolant hose, headlight and two bald tires!!! How about using some of this disposable income for parts or someone with the desire to put them on the trucks!!!

I been with three different freight companies in the last 32 years, and I have never seen a maintenance department go down as fast as here... 4 years ago we had one of the best in the industry, now I'm not so sure we even rank.... It's sad to say for sure..

When Yellow had their NASCAR that sucked .......
All of a sudden their would be 6 trailers full of tires going to the tracks about 2 weeks before the race.