Yellow | Is YRC Going For A Two-Year Extension?

It better have cheese on it.
Cheese costs extra and you know it!!! You sound like the customer who's paid a whopping $150 to have that tile shipped to her and thinks it covers carrying it to the bathroom for her.

Cheese costs extra and you know it!!! You sound like the customer who's paid a whopping $150 to have that tile shipped to her and thinks it covers carrying it to the bathroom for her.
1ist floor or 3rd?
You are staying to install them right?:6817:

I see that it says that this guy Harry Wilson is Hoffa's appointee to the YRC board.
He is also CEO of this Maeva which is one of the companies involved in possible refinancing the debt.............and who pays the refinancing and how? Us of course, through givebacks. This guy is making money all around it seems. And somebody has got a helluvalotta nerve.

Does anybody else smell a rat?

If i put this together right it seems we need a psychiatrist.
we hire a guy to look out for us on the board of directors who would like to refinance our debt and have us pay it back by working another 2 years to get our retirement.
Maybe Mr Hoffa would like to explain this insanity. Or maybe he should be fired.

So we have this Harry person who gets a check for being on the board of directors.Plus he is also a consultant and kinda sorta earns a measly 5million.Then we have this other guy that is also on the board of directors that hails from the Cayman Islands Bank.So that the BOD and others with this company plus the company itself can deposit this money into a Tax shelter so that this money doesnt see the light of day in these constiguious United States.Thus avoiding the heavy tax burden.This also allows the company (YRCW) to still show a loss and therefore null and voids the "snap back"(Tyson Johnson) provision in our MOU or so it says or goes

"As for YRC, if we were a lender, we would not extend debt maturities past the current labor contract, so the idea that a
new deal with the Teamsters may be asked for by the company is completely reasonable, in our opinion.".....Food for thought.....KK

"As for YRC, if we were a lender, we would not extend debt maturities past the current labor contract, so the idea that a
new deal with the Teamsters may be asked for by the company is completely reasonable, in our opinion.".....Food for thought.....KK
Reasonable? Perhaps but why is this the first time for this prerequisite to acquire funding? We don't hear that anywhere else in the world.

why quit asking when you always get what you want

YRC teamsters hav a reputation for bending over and grabing their ankles on command. And since YRC has made the union 25% owners of YRC (smart move on their part) your driving career is now just another job.

They need to find another way KK.(Hoffa and YRC).......This is a stupid game. And its not gonna work. There has to be just a tad bit more negotiating for OUR side (the workers).....not just their side.. There is not enough effort going on in organizing freight for any of this to matter. Its gonna just keep happening. Until they finally fold.

Drop the payrate to $8/hr.
Up the dues $25/member to all 1,600,000
And the IBT cuts a check to each of us to make up the difference in pay ever week out of the dues increase. Even us up to $20/hr or so but no deals on the pension, or bennies and give the senior guys their vacation back.
Force YRC to undercut the nons to the point of them begging us for union cards........this dragging it out in the same old way aint gonna cut it.....Their killing the union by acting like they!re saving it

Above is just an off-the cuff idea...maybe it wouldnt work.
But my point is :the guys incharge of this have a job and it dont seem to me they are thinking very well.......most can see that keeping it tis way aint gonna change anything..........somebody needs hired who actually can think in a way which may build our numbers and support the members.

My point is that they need to come up with a plan that will work and make a difference...This plan will end up right back here.
I will never claim to be the brightest bulb but we have 1.6 million members, last i cheked and there are probably a million of them who can come up with a better plan for us all than this business-as-usual-easy-way-out-for-those-who-don't-get-dirty routine.

They need to find another way KK.(Hoffa and YRC).......This is a stupid game. And its not gonna work. There has to be just a tad bit more negotiating for OUR side (the workers).....not just their side.. There is not enough effort going on in organizing freight for any of this to matter. Its gonna just keep happening. Until they finally fold.

Drop the payrate to $8/hr.
Up the dues $25/member to all 1,600,000
And the IBT cuts a check to each of us to make up the difference in pay ever week out of the dues increase. Even us up to $20/hr or so but no deals on the pension, or bennies and give the senior guys their vacation back.
Force YRC to undercut the nons to the point of them begging us for union cards........this dragging it out in the same old way aint gonna cut it.....Their killing the union by acting like they!re saving it

Above is just an off-the cuff idea...maybe it wouldnt work.
But my point is :the guys incharge of this have a job and it dont seem to me they are thinking very well.......most can see that keeping it tis way aint gonna change anything..........somebody needs hired who actually can think in a way which may build our numbers and support the members.

My point is that they need to come up with a plan that will work and make a difference...This plan will end up right back here.
I will never claim to be the brightest bulb but we have 1.6 million members, last i cheked and there are probably a million of them who can come up with a better plan for us all than this business-as-usual-easy-way-out-for-those-who-don't-get-dirty routine.

hey man I'm with you.maybe you have good ideas maybe not,don't matter. the point is you realize the same approach by the union is simply not working. Remember when conway guys were begging to join? i think we all would been better off to have made this an employee owned co. we know what works.the arrogance of mgt is unreal here.

I see that it says that this guy Harry Wilson is Hoffa's appointee to the YRC board.
He is also CEO of this Maeva which is one of the companies involved in possible refinancing the debt.............and who pays the refinancing and how? Us of course, through givebacks. This guy is making money all around it seems. And somebody has got a helluvalotta nerve.

Does anybody else smell a rat?

If i put this together right it seems we need a psychiatrist.
we hire a guy to look out for us on the board of directors who would like to refinance our debt and have us pay it back by working another 2 years to get our retirement.
Maybe Mr Hoffa would like to explain this insanity. Or maybe he should be fired.
I think the 2nd option is a better idea. FIRE HIM!!!:6781:

wish we had HIRED some1 on the board to look out for us but they were appointed ,we as teamster should of gotten some that their only jobs was to look out for us and to report to us directly ,not a Hoffa goon that is only looking out for whoever butters his bread . that would be the ibt and yrc not us

wish we had HIRED some1 on the board to look out for us but they were appointed ,we as teamster should of gotten some that their only jobs was to look out for us and to report to us directly ,not a Hoffa goon that is only looking out for whoever butters his bread . that would be the ibt and yrc not us

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.