Yellow | Is YRC Going For A Two-Year Extension?

Its funny how hoffa acts like he is an almighy leader and all we are are his small minded followers, the truth came out when the ups package was so close to not passing(thanks to all you southerners). But the ups freights ta was DENIED!!! And we havent heard a word from the mastermind and his drone mr 2kool ken hall since we shot his garbage ta down. Hoffa will do whatever he can to get you guys to pass this extentsion. Heck you guys know first hand how big of a joke our "so called" leaders are in D.C. GOOD LUCK BROTHERS

It sure looks to me, like the majority of this talk of a two year extension is coming from freightmaster and these TDU links. Maybe TDU is trying to **** everybody off, in order to gain new members. With all due respect to freightmaster, is all you ever do is post TDU links and do you have any opinions of your own?

Hilo and Big,

Not that it matters coming from me, I'm trying to get out of here...Cut my losses if you will but....a Union the size of ours has a lot of stuff happening, day in and day out and for any one person to try to keep tabs on it all would be next to imposable.

TDU has several members that do that and report back their findings which is then researched and ether confirmed or not. If in fact it is confirmed, then it is released to the membership.
Is it a perfect organization, no and if fact is a damn shame we need a watch dog to keep tabs on our Union but, as long as THEY run it as a businesses, as long as THEY continue to keep the membership in the dark, it is a necessary evil.

As far as FREIGHTMASTER, I have had the honor to work with this gentleman on different issues and I can tell you all this, he is one of the most honest, honorable, straight up, stand up brothers I have ever known.
His one and only goal is to get as much accurate, confirmed info out to the membership as possible so that WE, the rank and file members can make informed dissensions.

FREIGHTMASTER,
this very well may be my last post, Sir, it has been an honor working with you, I wish you and your's nothing but the best in your future, D.

Hilo and Big,

Not that it matters coming from me, I'm trying to get out of here...Cut my losses if you will but....a Union the size of ours has a lot of stuff happening, day in and day out and for any one person to try to keep tabs on it all would be next to imposable.

TDU has several members that do that and report back their findings which is then researched and ether confirmed or not. If in fact it is confirmed, then it is released to the membership.
Is it a perfect organization, no and if fact is a damn shame we need a watch dog to keep tabs on our Union but, as long as THEY run it as a businesses, as long as THEY continue to keep the membership in the dark, it is a necessary evil.

As far as FREIGHTMASTER, I have had the honor to work with this gentleman on different issues and I can tell you all this, he is one of the most honest, honorable, straight up, stand up brothers I have ever known.
His one and only goal is to get as much accurate, confirmed info out to the membership as possible so that WE, the rank and file members can make informed dissensions.

FREIGHTMASTER,
this very well may be my last post, Sir, it has been an honor working with you, I wish you and your's nothing but the best in your future, D.

The world needs more people like you little d.

It sure looks to me, like the majority of this talk of a two year extension is coming from freightmaster and these TDU links. Maybe TDU is trying to **** everybody off, in order to gain new members. With all due respect to freightmaster, is all you ever do is post TDU links and do you have any opinions of your own?

I heard this rumor 3 or 4 months ago from some one at local 710. I hope its not true., but when was the last time the union said no to YRC., they talk the talk but dont walk the walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
seems every time we get a RUMOR on here .many want to shoot it down as bs and attack the poster .but ill bet that the rumors become fact at better than 95% of the time

I certainly was not suggesting anything negative about freightmaster. I just have less faith in TDU than the Teamsters.

sorry hilo, I wasn't saying you were .but there will be a few .the tdu a necessary evil .
I do feel a bit better knowing that the hate between the tdu and ibt makes the tdu keep an eye out for any little thing and that the ibt knows they are always being watched.
its hasn't stopped them from screwing us over but maybe slows them down a little

YouTube from somebody named council1988: The song that doesn't end 10 hours

This is the song that doesn't end.
It just goes on and on my friend.
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was.
And they just keep on singing it forever just because..........This is the song that doesn't end.....LOL but it aint funny.

I would like to chime in here on this scenario with a different viewpoint. If we go to the table 2 years from now, the company is sure to ask for both a wage reduction or freeze in wages and even more likely an employee contribution for health care. Even if they gave us a raise, it would be dwarfed by the health care contribution. Health care costs are going through the roof and will continue to do in the current political climate. With all this, we haven't even talked about the pension problems which will also be huge. So if they are offering me a 2 year wage freeze and they are not going to tamper with our health care costs and at least continue some contribution to our pension, this may not be as bad of an idea as it sounds.

I would like to chime in here on this scenario with a different viewpoint. If we go to the table 2 years from now, the company is sure to ask for both a wage reduction or freeze in wages and even more likely an employee contribution for health care. Even if they gave us a raise, it would be dwarfed by the health care contribution. Health care costs are going through the roof and will continue to do in the current political climate. With all this, we haven't even talked about the pension problems which will also be huge. So if they are offering me a 2 year wage freeze and they are not going to tamper with our health care costs and at least continue some contribution to our pension, this may not be as bad of an idea as it sounds.

It's minds like this that we get what ever they want shoved down our throats..

You really should wipe all that brown stuff off your nose