Yellow | James Welch with a gift🤷🏽‍♂️

That’s right. If it saved so much money, WHY didn’t others before him do it? Or was it possibly that Hawkins lives between Nashville, and Memphis? Thanks for stopping by though.
That's a dumb question... so her is my dumb question to you. Why is the average teamster seniority 14 plus years and why the hell did they stay? Especially when everyone plus their brother was hiring 2 years ago...

Honestly, don't insult me with your answer. We are not on the same level

While you may not approve of renting a small office space in Nashville, you should know that it SAVED money. I get it that most folks are irritated and like to point fingers but please do your homework before saying something that is not accurate... why would you mention the Nashville office but not mention the fact that they reduced 2.8 million dollars per year by moving out of the FRC in Overland Park? Is it because your not informed or just like to contribute to pot stirring?
How much is the rent in Nashville? The uninformed want to know?

Ok. Fair enough. However, when you add in the rent for CDO, which was still at a building in the Kansas City area, plus the mirrors that were going to need to be replaced...... Did they actually save 2.8 Million dollars? The uninformed want to know.
Did it cost them more as accused... the people want to know your source

That's a dumb question... so her is my dumb question to you. Why is the average teamster seniority 14 plus years and why the hell did they stay? Especially when everyone plus their brother was hiring 2 years ago...

Honestly, don't insult me with your answer. We are not on the same level
So how did this conversation go from saving millions moving to Nashville, to Teamster seniority? Gotta go now, Ted.

The reality is that Welch, with all of the odds stacked against him, was a key player in turning YRC into a viable organization again back in 2011. Certainly had help from the employees in 14 with the MOU.

Once he retired and Hawkins took over, it didn’t take long to come apart again. The death knell was when he placed the worst President that this industry have seen, Harris.

What’s interesting is that Welch stepped up and did this, not Hawkins who created the mess.
You mean Zollars that created the mess.

That’s right. If it saved so much money, WHY didn’t others before him do it? Or was it possibly that Hawkins lives between Nashville, and Memphis? Thanks for stopping by though.
I hope you know the real reason, he had an audition for the Grand Ole Opera but broke his fiddle.

The reality is that Welch, with all of the odds stacked against him, was a key player in turning YRC into a viable organization again back in 2011. Certainly had help from the employees in 14 with the MOU.

Once he retired and Hawkins took over, it didn’t take long to come apart again. The death knell was when he placed the worst President that this industry have seen, Harris.

What’s interesting is that Welch stepped up and did this, not Hawkins who created the mess.
Does anyone remember that we were eligible for TARP funds under the Obama administration which would have relieved YRC of most of its debts?
The only stipulation was our highest paid executive couldn't make more than$500,000 a year. So they turned it down?
IMHO,JW could make more money watching us circle the drain for a couple years than taking help to save our livelihoods

Does anyone remember that we were eligible for TARP funds under the Obama administration which would have relieved YRC of most of its debts?
The only stipulation was our highest paid executive couldn't make more than$500,000 a year. So they turned it down?
IMHO,JW could make more money watching us circle the drain for a couple years than taking help to save our livelihoods
Totally forgot about this. Can we revisit this ? I honestly do not remember this TARP situation

YRC wasn’t eligible for TARP funds and Zollars was the CEO then when that topic was being debated.

In an interview with the Associated Press Friday, Stifel Nicolaus analyst David Ross said the chance YRC will get federal bailout money is "very slim."

"TARP was made for financial institutions, not to bailout a trucking company," Ross said. "If YRC (got the money) that would just open up the floodgates for other struggling companies to ask for money too."

Ok. Fair enough. However, when you add in the rent for CDO, which was still at a building in the Kansas City area, plus the mirrors that were going to need to be replaced...... Did they actually save 2.8 Million dollars? The uninformed want to know.
They will move all tractors that need mirrors replaced to Nashville, and save money there on their replacement.