Yellow | Jobs after YRC

Having a time of my life thanks Yrc and teamsters turning your back on me. Started working for a local company thats sending me to schooling for Hvac. First day on the job I got 7:00am with weekends off. Paid holidays 1 week of vacation, 6 sick days... Not one piece of reminder left from yrc except this site. Oh for all the ones who said you'll never get yrc wages at a non union company. Think again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happier then a pig in sh*t. Happier then a bum on a ham sandwich. Thank you thank you.... Lmao on all the ones who back stab me during my years at yrc.... How's your paycut? pension?

Went to USF Glenmoore as have many of us Yellow,Roadway,and Holland Drivers. Figured if i cant pull it for Yellow I will pull it for Glenmoore

No they did not force us to resigne ,And they are a good company to work for dispatchers are very good and always get you home pay not as good i am paid .41 cents a mile .Health and welfair not bad .

Im Freefromdat

I start college in two weeks, as a full time student I will collect unemployment
For the next two years. No more trucking ::shit:: for me.

During the day I am the lead fry tech at the local BK, and at night I have my own adult film production business.:puke::eck15:

During the day I am the lead fry tech at the local BK, and at night I have my own adult film production business.:puke::eck15:

I heard that because of your own particular attributes you only need 8mm film rather than the 35mm film used by most adult film producers!! :hysterical: :biglaugh:

Dont give them an inch

Well I`ve been driving asphalt tank since june 15 ,but, I quit today for for a tanker job hauling gasoline by the hour 18.96hr.even time and a half over 40 .Matching christmas club 10.dollars aweek,401 matching dollar for dollar up to 6%,and good ins for 35.00 a week.So I guess there are SOME jobs out there.YRC only calls about 1 time a week.
I haven’t answered the phone in three months, screw them.
Don’t forget to sign a withdrawal card from the union, this will come back to haunt you if you don’t.

Well I`ve been driving asphalt tank since june 15 ,but, I quit today for for a tanker job hauling gasoline by the hour 18.96hr.even time and a half over 40 .Matching christmas club 10.dollars aweek,401 matching dollar for dollar up to 6%,and good ins for 35.00 a week.So I guess there are SOME jobs out there.YRC only calls about 1 time a week.
Jughead, good move getting away from the freight industry. The industry in general is now the pits of trucking.

I've been hired on with a compnay hauling diesel fuel to the railroad. I absolutely love it. I take the truck home with me, set my own hours, and talk to my boss about once every two weeks. It's the best job I've ever had. I've been doing this about a month and a half now.

I've been hired on with a compnay hauling diesel fuel to the railroad. I absolutely love it. I take the truck home with me, set my own hours, and talk to my boss about once every two weeks. It's the best job I've ever had. I've been doing this about a month and a half now.

Congradulations Dunn! Doesn't it feel good to be rid of that stress? :clap: