XPO | John Labrie leaves Con-way

Bet you J.L. don't care. Like all C.E.O.'s he has his golden parachute and we are left holding the bag. Don't that make you feel good?

How many more T.M.'s will be walked out? 2 weeks ago or so LDA, Last week XDE. Who's next? They can let ours go along with all the rest of the ex-CF management.

Nope...they are wanting Jerry....

Rat
Rat ,
I hope you are right but Jerry is getting to the age that I don't think he would want the hassle. Although this Company was his Baby and he loved it. This is the first positive thing I have seen in years. But like was said , John Boy doesn't care. He has made his millions and he is happy. The way they have rotated thru that position since Jerry left sort of makes me feel like a group of Management is lined up to take the controls when it comes their turn , resulting in a group of people becoming Millionaires at OUR expense. Time will tell I guess. Another thing that was said I agree with is about a house cleaning. If that happens I hope they make sure and get the corners and also get the roaches and termites out .

Man, you guys suck. Someone lost their job today and you are applauding it. After all I hear on here about guys trying to get their jobs back after being terminated in one form or another, and all the support everyone gives them, I really find it funny that an employee in management can lose his job and everyone is jumping up and down with glee. I just hope all of you that are happy that someone lost his job and you don't find yourself in the same position one day.:thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personaly I liked John L. and am sad to see him go. I had the oportunity to meet him when he was out here on the left coast and my impression was that he was a good man. He had a lot of friends in the west.

Personaly I liked John L. and am sad to see him go. I had the oportunity to meet him when he was out here on the left coast and my impression was that he was a good man. He had a lot of friends in the west.

Agreed! John is a very nice person. He would listen to you. He is true and honest. Maybe didn't make the best decisions but he did care about us.

We all better hope that Dougie S. is the next to go. And soon.

He's the knuckle-head who got rid of our pension (not 401k) and purchased, for $750 million, a truckload carrier we did not and do not need.

He and the BOD's are the one's who have the final say in what can and cannot be done here at Con-Freight.

Is it possible that Dougie S. wanted Johnnie L. to implement more "enhancements" that would have only screwed us again and Johnnie said no?

I suppose we'll never know the real truth. I do know one thing, Buckle up and keep all body parts inside the car, this roller coaster ride has just begun!!

I will be gone 2 if i got his money,he dosn't need a headache with all the money he got.Tell hello to D.M., from all of us.