Holland | Joliet

Litescott

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone let me know what the terminal in Joliet IL is like to work at? Looking to start there? How is the attitudes, people, management? Thanks

Can anyone let me know what the terminal in Joliet IL is like to work at? Looking to start there? How is the attitudes, people, management? Thanks

Start as linehaul,city or what??? I will offer my opinon based on your answer,you will be dealing with different people based on what you will be doing.

Good luck!!!
4bab02zc7.gif

Ask Litescott, I don't have a clue. All I know is they're a bunch of crybabies except Boots and I think we know what happened there!!:duh:

Everyone liked the kid, but then again, he was used by the crybabies, and was favorable to the crybabies you are referring to. Do we know what happened there? sure, as a supervisor he was ineffective, I'm really surprised that he lasted that long.:smilie_132:
Oh, I forgot, I will ask litescott, thanks.

It's not velocity it's designated drivers and Kevin is on afternoons designated drivers work in Joliet between the hours of 12AM and 4AM.

i started yesterday and I am replacing Kevin in the shack.
And now Kevin wants to work for you as a casual. How interesting! I think you will find that there are many, many people at JO that have been catered to for far too long. The top guys ALWAYS get what they want after a little crying. (or alot) Moral could be better for sure. We need leadership with a positive attitude, from the top down (not sugarcoating or pipe dreams). You can tell when someone is going through the motions, as has been the case here for years. Oh, and there is no accountability for anything, on any level. (although I will reserve judgement on our new TM, as some things have changed) Anyway, good luck.