Yellow | Just got hired as a dock worker, have a couple questions.

Well let me be the first to welcome you into the Central States Pension Plan. As long as retirement is something you can do without, you made a good choice. Carlisle is a good area for ltl. Large hubs there for every carrier. I can't help you with that terminal but i would bet it's a 7 day operation with all the OT you could ask for. If you don't like the -15% thing I suggest you apply at the ABF terminal right down the road. ABF also doesn't have the debt load YRC has. The health insurance is identical. They hire dock workers off the street as well. They also pay 75% more into the pension plan. That might not even matter considering the plan it's going into. Good luck whatever you do. I'm sure there are some Carlisle people on here. That place is huge.
Don't tell him that. I need every new wanna be union trucker to apply @ ABF. That way my pension check has a chance of clearing the bank. Pay the money to the ABF side not the YRC side. Hopefully it will make that full check last another month. von.