Last one to post a picture wins !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V9dAVoc.jpg

I am starting to see some of the old cab overs coming back, some really good looking one's at that!

well i am happy for you if you liked them. to me, they belong along side of the road, on fire, or in a junk yard, on fire, or in Guatemala on fire.

well i am happy for you if you liked them. to me, they belong along side of the road, on fire, or in a junk yard, on fire, or in Guatemala on fire.
I'm glad your so fond of them!! The queen sleeper Peterbilts that are streched out make some pretty nice looking trucks. I drove one for several years, was my first truck. Bought it from my Dad, it had a 3408 cat!! No computer, only thing was it loved fuel, but back in the early 70's that wasn't no big deal!!

I'm glad your so fond of them!! The queen sleeper Peterbilts that are streched out make some pretty nice looking trucks. I drove one for several years, was my first truck. Bought it from my Dad, it had a 3408 cat!! No computer, only thing was it loved fuel, but back in the early 70's that wasn't no big deal!!

I worked for an o/o that had a 1992, 379, 425 cat, 15 speed.

was able to do 112 mph. his 1986 Western Star, equipped the same, could do 108.

each was indeed also capable of drinking fuel.
ah, the good ole days.

Status
Not open for further replies.