XPO | Linehaul first in first out policy

Is it being suggested that as a side affect of the first-in-first-out policy that a professional Conway Freight DSR hastily hurried to the FAC, and experienced a mishap?

Could it be said that he/she was chasing a carrot on a stick?

And I am sure that there are many here that would think that this is a great policy.

Pizza anybody? I think that's what the XAN driver was attempting to deliver the other night en route to the re-ship. Oh wait a minute he was just trying to be on time and also beat the senior drivers first in, but oops he didn't quite make the exit ramp at that high rate of speed. CON-WAY policies at work again.....NICE!

Now I have heard everything. Blame the company for a drivers carelessness.

Pizza anybody? I think that's what the XAN driver was attempting to deliver the other night en route to the re-ship. Oh wait a minute he was just trying to be on time and also beat the senior drivers first in, but oops he didn't quite make the exit ramp at that high rate of speed. CON-WAY policies at work again.....NICE!

Now I have heard everything. Blame the company for a drivers carelessness.

so if a senior driver has a 62 mph truck and a jr driver still has a 65 mph truck and passes the sr driver the jr driver is 1 st in now the sr driver just got f%^&*(

so if a senior driver has a 62 mph truck and a jr driver still has a 65 mph truck and passes the sr driver the jr driver is 1 st in now the sr driver just got f%^&*(

Now if the sr driver stops at Speedway to see his girl friend and the jr driver gets to the FAC first then I assume the feeling would be that the Sr driver got screwed. Just because the Jr driver does not have a girl friend. I mean, the Jr driver wants to get to the FAC and get home to the family. So he gets to leave first. Does that seem fair?

Now if the sr driver stops at Speedway to see his girl friend and the jr driver gets to the FAC first then I assume the feeling would be that the Sr driver got screwed. Just because the Jr driver does not have a girl friend. I mean, the Jr driver wants to get to the FAC and get home to the family. So he gets to leave first. Does that seem fair?

yes............

yes............

The jr dsr shouldn't have the "right" to leave before the sr dsr IF the sr dsr makes the run within the alloted time frame, no matter what the reason. We should NOT be racing to the fac...period! This issue is but a distraction created by the company to keep the WORKERS divided. Perhaps we should spend our time searching for an alternative instead of arguing amongst ourselves. I can understand the desire to leave early, but IF everyone is working their 60/70 what difference does it make, except to short a fellow WORKER. How about this....we ALL run the trip LEGAL, log it as we run it and let the chips fall were they may. That's my contribution is a start at this point.....what's your?

The jr dsr shouldn't have the "right" to leave before the sr dsr IF the sr dsr makes the run within the alloted time frame, no matter what the reason. We should NOT be racing to the fac...period! This issue is but a distraction created by the company to keep the WORKERS divided. Perhaps we should spend our time searching for an alternative instead of arguing amongst ourselves. I can understand the desire to leave early, but IF everyone is working their 60/70 what difference does it make, except to short a fellow WORKER. How about this....we ALL run the trip LEGAL, log it as we run it and let the chips fall were they may. That's my contribution is a start at this point.....what's your?

They Give You About 15 Minutes Extra Time To Get There On Your Eta,how Much More Do You Need???well Surely There Will Be A Adjustment At 62 Mph?then You Lose Your Go Home First Spot..

They Give You About 15 Minutes Extra Time To Get There On Your Eta,how Much More Do You Need???well Surely There Will Be A Adjustment At 62 Mph?then You Lose Your Go Home First Spot..

Excuse me....but it would seem you're being divisive. "Bailiff, wack his pp". Seriously, agreed, 15 min is enough, any more than that and he loses his spot.

Excuse me....but it would seem you're being divisive. "Bailiff, wack his pp". Seriously, agreed, 15 min is enough, any more than that and he loses his spot.

62mph.....now should be 25min extra to get to fac

good point...the run times need to be adjusted accordingly. Though I can still make mine within run time in a 62mph truck with a stop to grab a coffee and use the restroom. Always get passed by the guy 1 turn behind me....he never stops and always drive OPSL.