Yellow | Linehaul payout

Just depends on the economic conditions at that time and other factors.Wage stagnation is never a good thing
I agree. But to get anything better of any substance, ya gonna have to have a job action. No threat against income means the same or less compensation. Curtail their revenue stream & they will come to the table. If not, they dictate to you how much you give back. The only power you have is the vote or the burn barrels. von.

I agree. But to get anything better of any substance, ya gonna have to have a job action. No threat against income means the same or less compensation. Curtail their revenue stream & they will come to the table. If not, they dictate to you how much you give back. The only power you have is the vote or the burn barrels. von.
If history repeats itself and a Ron Carey is played out.There probably well could be a strike action in the near future.

If your are keeping a close watch on quarterly reports,and not turning a blind eye to the way things are really going at your terminal,as compared to the way the other major LTL's are operating,you will know any job action would force this company to close.

If your are keeping a close watch on quarterly reports,and not turning a blind eye to the way things are really going at your terminal,as compared to the way the other major LTL's are operating,you will know any job action would force this company to close.
I'm just saying.it's not gospel.Things must turn around for labor.All of us have taken a beaten and taken advantage of to a certain extent.not just here at yrcw

I have no problem with this, if I can bring Mrs. mud to help me load high and tight.
IgS0Ytc.jpg
That's funny right there Mud !!!