Yellow | Look's more like the big fat lady is about to sing!!!!!

Seems you cant stop your crying and grow up . All you have to do is just let it go and follow the rules but NO you come on here and cry cry cry that I'm picking on you . Why don't you tell everyone here how many other websites you go to and complain about me being mean to you ? How many websites have banned you because all you do is cry about this website ? I gave you a chance to come on here and try and start over but look what you post about , me being mean to you . GROW up post correctly and you can stay , keep crying and your gone plain and simple no if's and's or butts about it follow the rules Joe .

:1036316054: back pay included?

There is no shame in living with the rules Joe.....We did it at RDWY for ages......this is a piece of Cake. :wavey:

I never had a prob with the RDWY rules wolf. They were all posted above the time clock..all 80-90 of them

:biglaugh: Yes they were.....and every one applied to ME.....I could never get away with anything. :hissyfit:

I started in the Heights. A few weeks after my 30 days I went to 251. They had a lot more work rules posted. And as I read them I was thinking how lucky I was. Because I was sure if I had hired in there I would have been fired the first week!

I started in the Heights. A few weeks after my 30 days I went to 251. They had a lot more work rules posted. And as I read them I was thinking how lucky I was. Because I was sure if I had hired in there I would have been fired the first week!
See, you must have been one of the "Special" ones. I always felt they was out to fire me from day one. :17142:

There is no shame in living with the rules Joe.....We did it at RDWY for ages......this is a piece of Cake. :wavey:
And this man speaks with experience he knows how it's done.

I wonder if wolf remembers when Roadway built the break bulk in Toledo and they were advertising for road drivers and dockworkers in the Detroit News and Free Press. Thats about the time I left Michigan for New Mexico.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if wolf remembers when Roadway built the break bulk in Toledo and they were advertising for road drivers and dockworkers in the Detroit News and Free Press. Thats about the time I left Michigan for New Mexico.
Sorry Mud that was before my RDWY experience starting in 96. When I say "Ages", its because it seemed like a lifetime. :6788:

Before my time too. But as a road driver I did a lot of Ttown turns. Always will remember the rotary on US20 in downtown Angola! lol

Before my time too. But as a road driver I did a lot of Ttown turns. Always will remember the rotary on US20 in downtown Angola! lol
Got laid off and 251 would call looking for Volunteers on the weekends. I could not believe I had to drag a set around that Stinking "Round-a-Bout" with a Freeway just a couple of miles away......and we won't even discuss those Buggies. :rolleyes:

Back roads, jiffed up Road Commanders, 8V72's, & screaming air starters. That was living LARGE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved getting those Jimmy's running backwards! :hysterical:
One of the older drivers yelled....Dump the clutch to stop it. He just didn't understand I was replacing the slip seat smells with something a little more Pleasant. :tongue: