Yellow | Look's more like the big fat lady is about to sing!!!!!

I have two things to say here:

1) One of PJ's last posts was

Dude, wtf that's disgusting..you're such an ass hole. If I had a dollar for every 'like' I got I would put it all on the red at the roulette table. Okay, I'm staying over-nite at the Mohegan Sun. I'll let you know if the red wins for me

okay loser?

2) There's one small problem there. Well two actually. He opened his account with the user name Joe the *****, which has been changed to Plunger Joe. He also signed on with what seems to be a false E-Mail account. Yes this upstanding citizen, who was wrongfully banned multiple times from a BB with many thousands of users and he is one of what, 10, that have gotten banned? For all that matters his is like 5 of the 10 who have gotten banned.

Another stone.
You forgot to post the low grade quote I was replying to

Surely you don't believe you're a crowd favorite in this forum after spewing your hate filled famous quote awhile back:

"somebody should stick a fork in this pig (YRC) and let it die"

Surely you don't believe you're a crowd favorite in this forum after spewing your hate filled famous quote awhile back:

The two biggest problems you had in the ABF Forum (not that you don't work for ABF, we didn't care about that) were:
1) that you did nothing but display hatred for the ABF workers.
2) You lied all the time like you are here. Q: If I posted that why don't you present the quote? A: Because it doesn't exist.

I remember the post. I don't remember who made it and could care less. Joe, get over it and let it die.

I remember the post. I don't remember who made it and could care less. Joe, get over it and let it die.

Thank you mud. Joe it's all water under the bridge. It's time to move on. IMO Muler allowed the ABF forum to be run by Docker. A wise man warned me against chasing snakes down a hole. That was why I stopped posting on that forum. I had let my frustrations determine my replies. Not good. Ignoring ignorance is the best course of action.

The two biggest problems you had in the ABF Forum (not that you don't work for ABF, we didn't care about that) were:
1) that you did nothing but display hatred for the ABF workers.
2) You lied all the time like you are here. Q: If I posted that why don't you present the quote? A: Because it doesn't exist.

Thank you mud. Joe it's all water under the bridge. It's time to move on. IMO Muler allowed the ABF forum to be run by Docker. A wise man warned me against chasing snakes down a hole. That was why I stopped posting on that forum. I had let my frustrations determine my replies. Not good. Ignoring ignorance is the best course of action.

That's fine. The only point I was trying to make is I wasn't the hater or the liar. albag and wolf are thee most courteous and non-confrontational posters but yet were trashed, demonized and ridiculed for merely posting in the snake pit infested ABF forum when Docker reigned supreme. The ABFer was and still is a two-faced rattle snake. Okay then, let's drop it..thank you, goodbye and good luck. I'm outta here

Is there something I've missed here because I haven't heard of the company asking for 5% ???? We are very busy out of trucks and drivers everyday.

That's fine. The only point I was trying to make is I wasn't the hater or the liar. albag and wolf are thee most courteous and non-confrontational posters but yet were trashed, demonized and ridiculed for merely posting in the snake pit infested ABF forum when Docker reigned supreme. The ABFer was and still is a two-faced rattle snake. Okay then, let's drop it..thank you, goodbye and good luck. I'm outta here

I hope you reconsider. Anyone risks having the moment overtake civility. I KNOW it occurs to me. I don't agree with many, but I try to understand their perspective. Good luck and good health to you!

I hope you reconsider. Anyone risks having the moment overtake civility. I KNOW it occurs to me. I don't agree with many, but I try to understand their perspective. Good luck and good health to you!

He'll be back!He can't stay away because he's addicted to T.B.

He'll be back!He can't stay away because he's addicted to T.B.
He's addicted to BB's and the others have banned him. He makes his rounds. If history repeats itself (as it usually does) he'll be booted again before too long.

And yet another stone is tossed.

He's addicted to BB's and the others have banned him. He makes his rounds. If history repeats itself (as it usually does) he'll be booted again before too long.

You need to let it die, also.

It is impossible to have a debate, civil or otherwise, with yourself. Joe might have chose to engage in behavior that was rude. But clearly he was NOT alone. Joe posted he will move forward. I think those who hurled insults should join him. I know I will.

Calm down Joe,relax !!!!!!!!

I'll try but it's hard, so hard. Can't explain it, this nagging compulsion deep inside. But I will try.

Why would you want to stop now? You should have been stopped a long time ago. The **** poor moderating in this forum enables punks like to violate the rules and I don't mean kk. You have no fear of throwing cheap two faced jabs at me. The same **** poor moderator who banned me when Docker threaten to leave the site when the thread was closed because as he put it..'closing the thread would be a victory for Joe.' This forum has reached an all time low in professionalism and integrity and a new high in cronyism and lack of leadership. Like I said..it will never be what it once was

Seems you cant stop your crying and grow up . All you have to do is just let it go and follow the rules but NO you come on here and cry cry cry that I'm picking on you . Why don't you tell everyone here how many other websites you go to and complain about me being mean to you ? How many websites have banned you because all you do is cry about this website ? I gave you a chance to come on here and try and start over but look what you post about , me being mean to you . GROW up post correctly and you can stay , keep crying and your gone plain and simple no if's and's or butts about it follow the rules Joe .

Why would you want to stop now? You should have been stopped a long time ago. The **** poor moderating in this forum enables punks like to violate the rules and I don't mean kk. You have no fear of throwing cheap two faced jabs at me. The same **** poor moderator who banned me when Docker threaten to leave the site when the thread was closed because as he put it..'closing the thread would be a victory for Joe.' This forum has reached an all time low in professionalism and integrity and a new high in cronyism and lack of leadership. Like I said..it will never be what it once was

Last edited:
There is no shame in living with the rules Joe.....We did it at RDWY for ages......this is a piece of Cake. :wavey: