Yellow | Look's more like the big fat lady is about to sing!!!!!

I understand Joe was banned in an attempt to keep Docker here. Docker was spewing trash and violating the rules. Muler did nothing about it until the thread was ended. Docker protested stating that would be a victory for Joe. So Joe was banned but Docker left anyway with Muler to help on Muler's site. Just so you'll all know what went down..Joe was sold out
Not quite the way I saw it but then I watched it unfold first hand.
Let me ask this another way?Who is Joe
Jay C, Joe the plumber, ratface and adimichi to name a few. And maybe even Leorardo Bernardo. I think there was one more but I can't remember what it was.

JayC or the joe he certainly revealed his opinions in an unambiguous manner. One thing is for sure, doesn't like ABFer! I will admit I do kinda miss his sarcastic wit.
Actually it seemed as though he hated all ABFers. I don't know why, maybe we give off a clashing pheromone.

I understand Joe was banned in an attempt to keep Docker here. Docker was spewing trash and violating the rules. Muler did nothing about it until the thread was ended. Docker protested stating that would be a victory for Joe. So Joe was banned but Docker left anyway with Muler to help on Muler's site. Just so you'll all know what went down..Joe was sold out

Let's see joined TODAY but knows what happen , I wonder who this could be ? Also someone sent me a post from another site Joe uses to cry like a ***** about this site and this post is almost verbatim to that post . So Joe just to let you know YOUR OWN ACTION and NO ONE ELSE caused you to be banned .Why do you keep coming back and crying about how bad YOU where mistreated or maybe be a man and say " hey I screwed up " and you might be surprised how easy going everyone around here are . Your choice and your choice alone .

Good thing they never have Popularity polls on here right?......I might be the last man standing. :LMAO: And before I get in trouble, I know its all about following the rules. :ban:

I agree, we all need to follow the rules and that is the down fall of some. I also think there are some who throw the first stone.

Let's see joined TODAY but knows what happen , I wonder who this could be ? Also someone sent me a post from another site Joe uses to cry like a ***** about this site and this post is almost verbatim to that post . So Joe just to let you know YOUR OWN ACTION and NO ONE ELSE caused you to be banned .Why do you keep coming back and crying about how bad YOU where mistreated or maybe be a man and say " hey I screwed up " and you might be surprised how easy going everyone around here are . Your choice and your choice alone .
:hysterical: After ratface got banned he was elsewhere crying :crybaby: about how all he was doing was complementing Muler and he got banned for that. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Man up, fess up, whatever, he needs to realize he was wrong before he can do that and I don't think he realizes is.

:hysterical: After ratface got banned he was elsewhere crying :crybaby: about how all he was doing was complementing Muler and he got banned for that. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Man up, fess up, whatever, he needs to realize he was wrong before he can do that and I don't think he realizes is.

Speaking of throwing stones.

Almost a year later! What, positive enlightenment, as a Moderator, can you post today?
Plus, I'm considering my advancement to 3 stars as an educated, morally, non-corrupt member, whom has advanced the mental aptitude of 1% of Truckingboard membership! PLEASE, do not ban me in a land promoting Freedom and Free Speech! Thank You!

Atlanta 402 Linehaul recalled 6 more drivers yesterday....makes the board @ 257 drivers.....those 6 have been laid off for 2.4 years.

402 board is being exhusted each call block....freight is running heavy....ALL Local Cartage employees have now been recalled back to work in Atlanta....KK

The bad Karma is the 100's of sheep following your tail!

Keep the positive comments coming!!! It will help to chase all the rats off this forum. And, former employees that don't want this company to survive. Just so they can say, see I told you so! I have a message for all you haters! It's a double middle finger salute. Bad Karma is coming your way! :hyper:

3 years later! AFTER concessions! Only 2 more years to go till Armageddon!
I need inspirational enlightenment before my demise, insecurity, and insanity!

Jenny,your reply,it really say's alot about your character.

Like I said in my opening statement LET IT GO. Almost a year really?

Jeez I thought my recent post was compassionate enough,do you want me to bow down and kiss your feet.

Anyway it was not for someone like you if this is how you carry on.

You have been carrying this original post with you for the last 11 months,I find that incredible.

What grade are you in by the way?

U work for UPS Freight??? what's the point??? And HE is a stupid a$$?

He wrote this on yahoo about everybody on truckingboards ,and that work for YRC Freight.....
***********************************************************************************************************************
And the stupid YRC drivers on truckingboards think this is a good thing!!!!!
World class Idiots,I am glad YRC laid me off and the stupid ***** voted for no pension,I now work for a real outfit UPS.

GO BROWN!!!!

Sentiment : Strong Sell
Rating :
(No ratings)
Rate it:

jimbobillybob

OK? Joe baited other "legit" members AND they were banned!
This site is becoming more and more along the line of YRCF & Sheepsters!
Are you sure this website isn't owned/run by anti-Teamster conglomerates???

My goal, is to stir up the mental capacity of Teamster's, who do not realise, that down the road, and in the near future, if WE, as Teamster's, do not fight and pursue our collective bargaining rights, then we are doomed! Any other comments?

I don't have a tail, but you sure do have a short (wick) there, Hanalad

The bad Karma is the 100's of sheep following your tail!

(My goal, is to stir up the mental capacity of Teamster's, who do not realise, that down the road, and in the near future, if WE, as Teamster's, do not fight and pursue our collective bargaining rights, then we are doomed)

Yea right!

I've been subjected to this donkey-dookie for the past 26+ years!
Do you, personally? Know of any other inside (on-your-knees) rumors that might represent a positive outlook on this COOP?

(My goal, is to stir up the mental capacity of Teamster's, who do not realise, that down the road, and in the near future, if WE, as Teamster's, do not fight and pursue our collective bargaining rights, then we are doomed)

Yea right!

I requested a 3-star lapel on my collar this very morning. I notice we both are neck-n-neck for advancement.
I bought Krispy-Kream doughnuts as leverage. What do you have to offer?

Yea right!

Just to set the record straight it was remarkable how Docker was allowed to trash and demonize YRC people who posted in the ABF forum. He was a master at having threads closed with his vitriol. He could literally violate any rule of decency knowing nothing or nobody would stop him. When he threatened to leave because you finally closed the thread you banned me to appease him. You banned me after saying no one would get banned. It doesn't speak well of your credibility as a moderator. But this goes on in most forums I suppose. I've been banned a couple a times at TOL for my political views in a political forum. Hey, who said life was fair right? That's all I have to say on the matter. I gotta go see what's up on Facebook. A mod free monster of a site

Just to set the record straight it was remarkable how Docker was allowed to trash and demonize YRC people who posted in the ABF forum. He was a master at having threads closed with his vitriol. He could literally violate any rule of decency knowing nothing or nobody would stop him. When he threatened to leave because you finally closed the thread you banned me to appease him. You banned me after saying no one would get banned. It doesn't speak well of your credibility as a moderator. But this goes on in most forums I suppose. I've been banned a couple a times at TOL for my political views in a political forum. Hey, who said life was fair right? That's all I have to say on the matter. I gotta go see what's up on Facebook. A mod free monster of a site
Docker has a new site im sure he up for a debate or two with you....

I have two things to say here:

1) One of PJ's last posts was
Dude, wtf that's disgusting..you're such an ass hole. If I had a dollar for every 'like' I got I would put it all on the red at the roulette table. Okay, I'm staying over-nite at the Mohegan Sun. I'll let you know if the red wins for me

okay loser?

Docker has a new site im sure he up for a debate or two with you....
2) There's one small problem there. Well two actually. He opened his account with the user name Joe the *****, which has been changed to Plunger Joe. He also signed on with what seems to be a false E-Mail account. Yes this upstanding citizen, who was wrongfully banned multiple times from a BB with many thousands of users and he is one of what, 10, that have gotten banned? For all that matters his is like 5 of the 10 who have gotten banned.

Another stone.