Yellow | Look's more like the big fat lady is about to sing!!!!!

jimbobillybob

TB Regular
Credits
Well boy's look's to me ( my opinion)
she is about ready.
Brinko,whoop's,I mean Welch is sending signal's about the impending doom.

Don't be scared to leave now,hey 4 of us left NPME in the last year,1 guy had master's in accounting,8 Yr's seniority.
2 went to ABF,1/14 year's seniority,the other 10,and I went to UPGF,I only had 1 year so it did not matter.
16 Good year's in the NETPF, worth $3544.60 at age 64.

I was a refugee from the YRC debacle,and the RSEL scam,starting over dosen't scare me at all:hissyfit:.

Let me tell you this when it goes down,not too many job's will be available,as we are all running under capacity.

We are currrently short 2 road driver's now and sometime's our board has run's cancelled.

So we can absorb that YRC freight without a hiccup.

BTW does anyone know where the utility/velocity freight went the CT NPME barn has seen none of it.

I am glad u are gone. I hope u take the other cry babies with u. Ya what signal is Welch sending us that the fat lady is getting ready to fart.

Welch is stealing a page out of Zollars playbook. He's got the tin cup out begging. Just depends on how generous the lenders feel.

Can you say.....................another 5 percent? Honest.......the company REALLY needs this.

Ain't happening... I'm staying til the doors close.. then go on the Obama plan.. (unemployment) then hit my 80 and go fishing.. I am tired of this doom and gloom crap!!!

Can you say.....................another 5 percent? Honest.......the company REALLY needs this.

Yup. But I think that 5% thing is wore out. Maybe we should give up time and a half. That works for the clowns at odfl. Perhaps no more break times? Oh how about $150 per week co pays for insurance? And in return we can have some more of that great stock! Sounds like "equal sacrifice" to me! Doesn't matter what you give back to this pos "freight" company, they will still lose money.

I can be ya the doomhead does not know or work here!..Dont have too mention how well the first real two weeks of operations went and thats with several keys missing... doomhead go keep your paperwork for another time..this is a positive post area YRC...

With a name like, jimbobillybob, I am sure you have seen your share of fat ladies singing.:438:

Lot's of thought went into that reply.
I.Q. = small mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and speedy should hook up and reproduce something.

Nice grammar there Plato.
Where did you go to school,Toadsuck,AR.?

What signal the end is near lol. Chicago hights is humming along with the newchange. Seems more packed like it use to be . I know we still got a ways to go but looking good to me here. Just had nothing better to post ? Or just stirring additional bs just cuz of some new news articles ? Getting old

I think most of us are ready to just ride this baby out. If it ends...well...it's been nice working with you all and I wish you all a lot of luck.

yrc is becoming embarrassing to work at, they just keep stringing it out addictted to 3pl and no money making accounts. The worker's will keep voting yes saying there's nothing else out there and where else can you do as little as you like?

Last edited by a moderator:
yrc is becoming embarrassing to work at, they just keep stringing it out addictted to 3pl and no money making accounts. The worker's will keep voting yes saying there's nothing else out there and where else can you do as little as you like?

I'm sure you've heard the saying, "a bad day of fishin, beats a great day at work." That's how I feel when it comes to my job at YRCF, a bad day at a union shop, beats a great day at a non-union shop.