XPO | Lots of spending going’s on

We are receiving "Brand New" old style Cascadias. Longer frame. Longer hood. Vents missing from hood. 2005 styling for 2018.

I'm sure there's and explanation for this , but if I had to guess , it's cheaper to order the New Cascadias like this.

The more I think about it, the more I conclude that XPO made some mistakes early on, but now they are trying to fix them. Considering that half the revenue to XPO is from LTL, it looks like they might be starting to learn from their early mistakes and are trying to get it right.

Agreed. Definitely got a reality check that first year.

No Tractors last year?????? well then those two 2017 Tractor in my yard must just be mirages along with the one I see on the road and at the FAC
I try,i really do to not call out idiots,this is 2018 fool,and now the 2019 are coming out.like I said it's embarrassing to be associated with idiots,to make it any simpler did you see any 2018 tractors in your yard or any fac's yard,this is 2018 fool,and now 2019 are hitting the road,do you understand,do you want a fkn crayon picture,i really can't take it

A start but no were near enough. I heard 750 and OD ordered 1200 to 1400. We all keep pace with history " a day late and a dollar short"
od treats their driver's good,go on p&d they're all happy,compared to everybody else,supply food every week,when earnings are good they voluntarily boost their retirement contributions,etc

I try,i really do to not call out idiots,this is 2018 fool,and now the 2019 are coming out.like I said it's embarrassing to be associated with idiots
Well your post said "Last year" go reread it you idiot, that would be 2017, but if you want to be like that then. I guess those 15 new 2018 tractors I saw last week at the FAC shop were just mirages and yes I did look at the sticker in the door and it said 2018.

Well your post said "Last year" go reread it you idiot, that would be 2017, but if you want to be like that then. I guess those 15 new 2018 tractors I saw last week at the FAC shop were just mirages and yes I did look at the sticker in the door and it said 2018.
last year would be 2018,do you know anything about when the new yr comes out?so now all of a sudden you have 15 2018 at your shop,i'm sure nobody will call bullshit on you

last year would be 2018,do you know anything about when the new yr comes out?so now all of a sudden you have 15 2018 at your shop,i'm sure nobody will call :horseshit: on you
last year would be 2018,do you know anything about when the new yr comes out?so now all of a sudden you have 15 2018 at your shop,i'm sure nobody will call :horseshit: on you
hey everybody,this guy after saying he saw 2 new 2017 tractors,all of a sudden saw 15 2018 tractors and opened all their doors to confirm that they were 2018,guess the unit numbers didn't give it away.dumber than a stump

it is funny how he go back and edits a post after I respond to it. Then he replies to his own post Stupid is as stupid does
I misspelled a word funnyboy and then I would be called out for it,didn't change anything else,but that's what loser fools do,instead of posting facts and addressing the conversation they knitpick,so genius,i'll give you 4 amigos another chance,LAST YEAR,would be purchasing 2018 tractors,which they did not,the 2017 were purchased in late 2016,that's how it works geniuses,to simplify it even more for you late in every year,september or so the following years models generally come out,2019 are now being sold,understand yet,i'll leave my misspelled words alone so you don't see an edit

I misspelled a word funnyboy and then I would be called out for it,didn't change anything else,but that's what loser fools do,instead of posting facts and addressing the conversation they knitpick,so genius,i'll give you 4 amigos another chance,LAST YEAR,would be purchasing 2018 tractors,which they did not,the 2017 were purchased in late 2016,that's how it works geniuses,to simplify it even more for you late in every year,september or so the following years models generally come out,2019 are now being sold,understand yet,i'll leave my misspelled words alone so you don't see an edit
No dumb azz you add to your post #24 after I replied to it. So Mr Genius how come I can go to a car dealer and buy a 2019 and on the registration it will says year 2019. These truck say 2018 on the registration. These truck were ordered months ago in the 2018 model year make them 2018 models. Just because 2019 model are being sold doesn't make these 2019. Oh I forgot freightliner builds every year 700+ XPO spec trucks just in case we want some. This company has bought new trucks every year all your dumb azz has to do is look at the truck number on the side, or is that to hard for you

:6781:

No dumb azz you add to your post #24 after I replied to it. So Mr Genius how come I can go to a car dealer and buy a 2019 and on the registration it will says year 2019. These truck say 2018 on the registration. These truck were ordered months ago in the 2018 model year make them 2018 models. Just because 2019 model are being sold doesn't make these 2019. Oh I forgot freightliner builds every year 700+ XPO spec trucks just in case we want some. This company has bought new trucks every year all your dumb azz has to do is look at the truck number on the side, or is that to hard for you

:6781:
exactly what I said genius,2019 are now coming out,also like I said we bought no tractors "last yr"2018,which are generally on the road late in 2017 or early in 2018,also like I said,AFTER TRUMP'S TAX CUT,JACOBS BOUGHT TRUCKS BECAUSE CAPITAL EXPENDITURES COULD BE IMMEDIATELY WRITTEN OFF,instead of over time,guess you weren't here when they said they weren't buying trucks because of the recession,then late in the year bought tractors,spent on handhelds and going paperless,and brought out the safestacks ,all while cutting our pay and benefits,in a different thread there is the article of xpo spending $100 million on tractors after the tax cut...………………..by the way you 4 amigos all claimed to hit the "ignore" button on me several months ago #LIARS

We are receiving "Brand New" old style Cascadias. Longer frame. Longer hood. Vents missing from hood. 2005 styling for 2018.

I'm sure there's and explanation for this , but if I had to guess , it's cheaper to order the New Cascadias like this.

" new " - Previously leased. Hurricane impacted. Refurbished. Cheap as hell. It ain't like they are the ones that has to drive them.

Wow the name calling lol and didnt get banned. That was a fun read guys keep it up. We still have some awesome sterlings if ur manager is interested. Just throwing it out there.