Lsu was #1

I finally found a ticket. Does anyone have a high dollar printer? :hide:
6223439594_e263f43bc4.jpg

I pick Alabama winning by 3 touchdowns in this one by the way. I didnt get to go to the game so I have to settle for a tv at a local pub because my wife is having one of those female only parties at the house.

Well, It's game time folks....Good luck to Alabama for showing up..Although it might be early bedtime for them....Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mildew...Shut up....

Have nothing against lsu but I got to go with what I've seen this far

What have you seen? Both are highly ranked on defense...Both have scored a lot of points against their apponents...I don't see,what you've seen apparently... These two teams have to be picked because you're fan, cause the stats are mirrors of one another...

LSU 9 ALA 6 In Overtime......Go Tigers..............Yeehaw..............Hey Dew.......Good game my freind....But you gotta lot to learn about SEC Football....

Well, there's the new avatar guys...See it..Frame it..Or cry about it....We beat them fair and square..No excuses.....Undisputed #1...Baby.. Bring on The Hogs!!!!!

Where are any touchdowns?

Where were Ohio State's touchdowns against SEC teams? Oh, my bad..Ohio State didn't beat LSU,Florida or Alabama...Go Blue!!!!!!! Bring Meechagan down to the Bayou, Mud....We'll meet ya'll half way..We'll play on a neutral site..How bout St.Louis?...