XPO | LTU and the union

walken1414

TB Lurker
Credits
Has any body herd about a meeting between LTU AND the union. Their were drivers talking about it at XSW. If this is true this can be the start of a trend that could open up the eyes of the powers that be.

my fear is that there are those that will just use it as an eye opener then abandon the movement when the company throws them a bone and leave those that they egged on with lonely targets on their backs

Or worse. You could have a guy like me at your meeting who may rat out the strong pro union guys. That would suck, wouldn't it?

Or worse. You could have a guy like me at your meeting who may rat out the strong pro union guys. That would suck, wouldn't it?

just a side bar to the topic......shoudnt you really rethink your avatar??? thats really offensive.... ok back to the show.

yep its true and idgarrett if you havnt checked latley there are laws aganist harressment while organizing being called in and questioned about organizing threating to terminate, to close your terminal or take work from your terminal or your pay or anything else or offer things to change your mind if you dont believe me call the national labor relations board.next you will say they will find a way and i say tread lightly a court would say you fired him for what and with that record and that saftey record i see 50 guys with a horrible record try again conway.and by the way come on down snitches welcome i will sign you up my self.

rattlehead not a chance we are in it for the long haul and xsw come with us heck everyone join us lets stand as a team thats what we are a team its not about I I me me its all of us the weak sink the stong survive we are the strong ones lets prove it. dont be the puppy sitting on the porch run wth the big dogs.

rattlehead not a chance we are in it for the long haul and xsw come with us heck everyone join us lets stand as a team thats what we are a team its not about I I me me its all of us the weak sink the stong survive we are the strong ones lets prove it. dont be the puppy sitting on the porch run wth the big dogs.

believe me, if it comes to my barn I'm running. a few of my buddies have already contacted the local hall to see about getting the ball rolling. but you know as well as I do there are those "big dogs" that are in it for the whole meal, and there are those that are in it for the treats

do any of you guys really think if the union got going they would leave that barn open or any other barn, your worried about harrasment you better worry about lock out and shut down they did it once before and they will and have no problem doing it again so go ahead and sign the card for a vote and at the same time better head down to the unemployment hall this place dont need a union they need workers who dont try harder at not working then if they woud just do there jobs

This has alot of people talking, and alot of past anti union guys saying, hey we are game for anything after all we have lost. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Who knows but I say one thing, if a union can get the company match back on the 401k then we will be money ahead after we pay our monthly union dues. Alot of people poured thier heart into this company for years, dreaming of all the good things promised to them and now they are left bitter.

do any of you guys really think if the union got going they would leave that barn open or any other barn, your worried about harrasment you better worry about lock out and shut down they did it once before and they will and have no problem doing it again so go ahead and sign the card for a vote and at the same time better head down to the unemployment hall this place dont need a union they need workers who dont try harder at not working then if they woud just do there jobs
they can't close 'em all. hell they can't couldn't close 2 big fac's in the same local region. besides they aren't allowed to close for that reason, there are laws against it. the "just do their jobs" (yes it's spelled their not there) I suppose you are trying to say union people are lazy. I have worked both and see no difference in the work ethic, just difference in the fear levels and treatment of employees. lock us out, shut us down, but quit treating us like less than the men/women that drive your company forward. labor is not a necessary evil to the price of doing business, we are the damned business. without labor in a service, not commodity, company what else do you have to sell to your customers? certainly not management, and supervision.:moon2::butt kiss:

your tm run that idea by you this morning while you were fetching his coffee, huh?

think harder, why would that suck? if conway management was stupid enough to listen to your "ratting out", what would they do about it? what, are they going to violate workers rights? lol, you anti union types are afraid of everything. keep track of what they do, and put a recorder in your pocket when you talk to management, and see what they do. don't worry, it will only strengthen the union's side.

and yeah, your avatar is a joke, you just admitted to being a rat, yet you have a flag of defiance for an avatar. if the guys who originally flew that flag thought like you, we would still have a king......

You care to back your comment up, or would you just prefer to keep it as a hit and run without backup?

i will make it simple....just take time to read about the flag ( or re-read ). then take another look at some of your post thats all. basically be a little more open minded reguarding other points of view. as far as hit and run i havent done that since the 80's. ok and a few more times in the 90's.

Pro union

Yes Conway will go union ..this company runs this place like a prison yard' every other word from a managers mouth is ' we will fire you for this or that ' then they place a cage on the time clock and say if u leave after 14 hours on the clock.. We will place u out of service for job abandonment! What kind of ::shit:: is that.

I have been through 2 organization efforts, with another employer. The company wouldn't touch any of the people that were vocal about the organization effort. As a matter of fact they could get away with more than the other employees, the company was terrified that if they did anything the NLRB would come after them. My only advice is, if your going to go for it, jump in feet first or stay in the shadows, the company will go after you if your luke warm about your support.