ODFL | Mailing

Come on, they are turning the tractors back up again. Notice one post said he heard it from his meet and turn partner. The promise, "We promise your freight will be flying down the road ahead of everyone else." We are going to be one step ahead of the rest.

Oh yeah, everything turned back up to 75 mph. Fuel prices have been lowered, it time to kick some ltl a$$, we're going to chrome out the tractors, CD players, custom interiors, straight stacks, maybe a little custom flame paint job going down the hood and side.

Across the board raises, a little bonus for the driver that drives the fastest.
QUOTE]

I won’t some lights on it. At least 150 of them, dual exhaust 10inch Pipes
And meaby the Fog-Horn from the Titanic. Some Texas-Bumpers will be fine to.
And then fly down the road that the R&L Trucks turn in red from jealousy.
Ha-ha there we go.:biglaugh::1036316054::hysterical:

Come on, they are turning the tractors back up again. Notice one post said he heard it from his meet and turn partner. The promise, "We promise your freight will be flying down the road ahead of everyone else." We are going to be one step ahead of the rest.

Oh yeah, everything turned back up to 75 mph. Fuel prices have been lowered, it time to kick some ltl a$$, we're going to chrome out the tractors, CD players, custom interiors, straight stacks, maybe a little custom flame paint job going down the hood and side.

Across the board raises, a little bonus for the driver that drives the fastest.
QUOTE]

I won’t some lights on it. At least 150 of them, dual exhaust 10inch Pipes
And meaby the Fog-Horn from the Titanic. Some Texas-Bumpers will be fine to.
And then fly down the road that the R&L Trucks turn in red from jealousy.
Ha-ha there we go.:biglaugh::1036316054::hysterical:

This is Snowman's and flybynite's new tractor.They've got to get it painted,put mirrors on,and figure out how to work the parachute with a set of pups hooked behind.

YouTube - Fastest Truck Over 1KM

If that's the plan OD is smart! They wont even need to drop a cent with so many drivers willing to chrome out a company truck on their own dime.

Jim Bob...guys...

Would you post what it is when you can? Maybe my husband will get on there yet, it's our #1 hope. Any info, it would be great! Thanks men!!! ;)

'boo, freezing in her house

Big tado about nothing.More propaganda!something to use as a tax wright off.It's all to do with image.I think this thread and "what is it"is about the same thing.

I hope its good news for everybody, I have a couple of friends that work for OD in Kansas City. Wouldn`t want anything bad to happen.
I would like to add a rumor that Yellow is going to take OD over and call it OLD YELLOW. (sorry).

Maybe NASCAR race team and we'll all be a part of it with a percentage from our checks every week? I heard they got some fancy truck and trailer at GBO.

i have been told by someone higher up the chain ,it is a rolling museum as already said earlier

Suspense kills me, what is the joke.

Overall I guess the joke is how anticlimactic it was discovering the answer. It is nothing more than a big promotional campaign where we the employees make our promise to OD on what we will do to push OD to the next level.

In the package you get a short note explaining the promotion, a DVD with a little more explaination and a short history of OD, and a cute little keyring holder with the new promotional slogan "stand on it." Oh, also you get "promise cards." These are two cards you fill out. You write down the promise you intend to make to OD on both cards. You sign both cards and give one to your dispatcher, supervisor, or TM and the other you keep as a reminder to yourself of your personal promise to help push OD to the next level.

It just seems funny that we would spend the money for a promotional campaign like this when I see so many examples of OD mgmt ignoring some of their own promises, rules, obligations, etc. Telling and enforcing your mgmt staff to practice what they preach would be a lot cheaper and would likely get better results.

What if you do not fill out and turn in ? You know they will keep track of this.
The cats out of the bag now !!
Double secret probation to the sinners