ODFL | Mailing

What if you do not fill out and turn in ? You know they will keep track of this.
The cats out of the bag now !!
Double secret probation to the sinners

Also, what happens if you don't keep your promise? Hmm, maybe a way to deal with those sinners.:TR10driving03:

This is Snowman's and flybynite's new tractor.They've got to get it painted,put mirrors on,and figure out how to work the parachute with a set of pups hooked behind.

YouTube - Fastest Truck Over 1KM

Are you kidding me!!!!! Parachute for what?
Once I’m rolling I don’t wont stop, and if I have to,
I use my foghorn (from the Titanic). A lot of back draft.
That’s one of the reasons I want that horn. Hahaha.

btw: if you like Jokes go here
http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/wilson-trucking/45990-laugh-little-new-post.html

Are you kidding me!!!!! Parachute for what?
Once I’m rolling I don’t wont stop, and if I have to,
I use my foghorn (from the Titanic). A lot of back draft.
That’s one of the reasons I want that horn. Hahaha.

btw: if you like Jokes go here
http://www.truckingboards.com/truck...cking/45990-laugh-little-new-post.html[/quote]

Yours was the best joke till you start thinking how true it is.

JimBob, watch out for this guy, he drives that way already.:TR10driving03:

Also, what happens if you don't keep your promise? Hmm, maybe a way to deal with those sinners.:TR10driving03:

The cards seem kind of childish to me.When freights slow things like this come out,somebody has too much time on their hands.Seems like they're trying to reenforce the big family image.Everybody strives for the good of the company and in return you get to keep working which this day and time is more than a lot have.It's an employer's market just grin and bear it,hopefully better times will come.

JimBob, watch out for this guy, he drives that way already.:TR10driving03:

I saw a tractor in traffic the other day with the biggest air horns I've every seen.They were mounted low, behind the passenger side, pointing straight out.If you were beside it in traffic and he laid down on it they would blow a car's windshield out.It wasn't an LTL company,don't know who it was.Have you seen horns mounted like that ?

The cards seem kind of childish to me.When freights slow things like this come out,somebody has too much time on their hands.Seems like they're trying to reenforce the big family image.Everybody strives for the good of the company and in return you get to keep working which this day and time is more than a lot have.It's an employer's market just grin and bear it,hopefully better times will come.

Amen. Same thought here.

I PROMISE to do as little as possible to get by. I'll STAND ON IT!

And maybe I'll keep that little plastic DVD case so I can mail that Girls Gone Wild pirate video to my brother-in-law. Ha. Ha.

I saw a tractor in traffic the other day with the biggest air horns I've every seen.They were mounted low, behind the passenger side, pointing straight out.If you were beside it in traffic and he laid down on it they would blow a car's windshield out.It wasn't an LTL company,don't know who it was.Have you seen horns mounted like that ?

I know a Driver from Charlotte he is an Owner Operator and he has original
Freight train horns behind the cab. Two of them on each side.
You can hear him from a mile away when he blows them.

I actually thought the video was quite well done,although the guy talking while my terminals alpha code was on the screen I've never seen there,You probaly should start thinking about what you are going to put on that card.This probaly isn't the time to be making an issue about the percieved value of this campaign with your T/M IMO

Oh ya, just think I could turn 2 turns instead of 1 with tractor like that. Just think I-5 could have a new lane, the slow lane, the hammer lane, and the rocket lane. I would do a little exhaust realignment, just throw the afterburners on and you have no need to chain up, just melt the snow and ice away. Just think flybynite could really fly. Snowman and fly could race, heck who needs NASCAR when you have ltl racing. :Flame-On:

Sounds like the "way below the radar" M.O is still the way to operate.

10-4 on that,out of sight and out of mind.While the usual number of arse kissers at the t/m's office door increases just get your loads and hit the road.Check your bills,do a extra good pre-trip(especially dents and dings),slow down just a little and don't give anybody an excuse to thin you out.This will all pass in time.

i promise to hit every dock on the first try

Good one Gearraker. I'll one up you and maybe we could get all the promises right here on this thread. So here's my promise. I promise to hit every dead skunk I see on the road and smile at the dock workers after I hit the dock on the first try.:hysterical:

just got my package in the mail today it was just a dvd and a key chain i guess they forgot to put the cards in mine so i guess ill just stand on the dvd to keep anyone else from having to view it:biglaugh::hysterical:

Sorry sir, but it looks like your freight was a little bit more than stood on.