Make your call NOW for Sunday, Jan 20 games

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
OK we have two last two playoff games on Sunday . Make your call !

San Francisco

Atlanta 3:00pm ET

Baltimore

New England 6:30pm ET

I'll go with ya on those picks R14... Although, the Ravens may keep it close.. Falcons, go down... I might not even watch the 49er/Falcons game.. Can't stand it when the NFC South gets embarrassed.... This year, was not good...

I gotta go with SF and NE. I am hoping for the Falcons to win, but I don't see it happening. I hope the murderer gets run over on his way to retirement.

Patriots win. Ravens D has not been good this year. Their offense is good but can be inconsistant. Believe me they will not have the game handed to them two weeks in a row.

SF wins. Atlanta can't stop anyone. And the Niners D is amazing.

Tommy boy wins another. The up tempo, match up hell that is the NE offense will have Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman running around all over the place like a chicken with it's head cut off. And that's just to try and get lined up.

I myself am taking San Fran and of course Tom Terrific

Me too, just hope Belichek doesnt grind down Welker too much. He is trying to get all the value out of him before shedding him next year. B and Krafty dont want to give him a justly deserved long term contract, feeling he is past his prime and will have declining performance and increasing injury problems.If the Patriots win , they will still need Welker big time for the main event.With Gronk gone , its a crap shoot who will be the main offensive weapon besides Welker, who takes a beating every week. Welker is Brady's geritol.........

I'm taking the Patriots and Atlanta. But I highly recommend anyone that has the same picks as me........don't bet money on it! I seemed to be jinxed. I was only 1 for 4 last week.

Just to let everyone know the latest odds per my " friend " are

San Francisco -3.5
@
Atlanta .................. O/U 48
------------------------------------------------

Baltimore
@
New England -8 ............... O/U 51.5

For amusement ONLY LOL LOL LOL

Just to let everyone know the latest odds per my " friend " are

San Francisco -3.5
@
Atlanta .................. O/U 48
------------------------------------------------

Baltimore
@
New England -8 ............... O/U 51.5

For amusement ONLY LOL LOL LOL

It is amusement to me. Amusing how often I totally misread the game's outcome. I am smart enough to pocket my cash and watch for entertainment purposes only lol.

Our Belichick,
Who art in Foxboro
Hallowed be thy hoodie
Thy no huddle come
Thy blitzes be done
In away games as it is in Gillette
Give us today our daily blowout
And forgive us our turnovers
As we forgive those who turnover against us
And lead us not into losses
But deliver us the Lombardi
Amen

Brady had a bad game. The wind effected his throws. He turned the ball over. Had errors in clock management. Down management. And why did he slide with his cleats up and kick a guy ? He didn't have a lot of bright spots but his second half was aweful.

Defense got burned when they lost Talib. He was doing really good on Boldin. No one else they had could match up. They also lost a D-lineman. Had Nincovich playing end. He was getting pushed around quite a bit. Giving the Ravens running lanes.

I was surprised. In the past, Tommy Boy would have just scored 40 points. He choked. 67-0 when leading at halftime in Foxboro. Now 67-1. Just didn't see it coming.

But the fix is in right ? Brothers square off in the Super Bowl. Just what the NFL wanted. It'll take the focus off the rookie QB that started what 6 games? And the retirement of the murderer.

I'll go with ya on those picks R14... Although, the Ravens may keep it close.. Falcons, go down... I might not even watch the 49er/Falcons game.. Can't stand it when the NFC South gets embarrassed.... This year, was not good...

Well, I knew the Ravens would play hard, but I didn't know Tom Terrific was going to tank the game..... The Pats performance was simply pathetic... I think there were more dropped passes in this game, than they dropped all year...

I thought it was tasteless and arrogant that Bellichek didn't give any interviews after the game{he's done this before}... Maybe it's time he take his arrogant azz to the house..

Brady had a bad game.
He was nowhere near perfect that's for sure. It seemed like during every drive one of the Patriots would make a mistake with a penalty or a dropped pass that ended up stopping the drive. Zero points in the second half is totally unacceptable. They had the game under control and simply choked. And I also thought that the play calling sucked because they wouldn't throw deep at all to loosen up the defense. And the defensive scheme was a failure also because they didn't put pressure on Flacco and they also didn't defend the receivers. You have to do one or the other and they didn't.

Congrats to you guys that wanted either of these teams to win, but personally, I can't stand either of them. This will be the most un-interesting Super Bowl ever for me. It will be two weeks of Ray Lewis' this and Ray Lewis that, and Harbaugh this and Harbaugh that. You will forget that there are other participants in the game because of it. In fact, you might even forget that there is a game.

Get ready for the "Har-bowl" b.s. and "Ray's last stand" b.s. and try to enjoy the hype. I won't be paying much attention to any of it. I'll be sitting this one out. Yes I'm still pissed over yesterday's results, but I just don't like either team or many of the players on them.

I know.......:crybaby:

He was nowhere near perfect that's for sure. It seemed like during every drive one of the Patriots would make a mistake with a penalty or a dropped pass that ended up stopping the drive. Zero points in the second half is totally unacceptable. They had the game under control and simply choked. And I also thought that the play calling sucked because they wouldn't throw deep at all to loosen up the defense. And the defensive scheme was a failure also because they didn't put pressure on Flacco and they also didn't defend the receivers. You have to do one or the other and they didn't.

Congrats to you guys that wanted either of these teams to win, but personally, I can't stand either of them. This will be the most un-interesting Super Bowl ever for me. It will be two weeks of Ray Lewis' this and Ray Lewis that, and Harbaugh this and Harbaugh that. You will forget that there are other participants in the game because of it. In fact, you might even forget that there is a game.

Get ready for the "Har-bowl" b.s. and "Ray's last stand" b.s. and try to enjoy the hype. I won't be paying much attention to any of it. I'll be sitting this one out. Yes I'm still pissed over yesterday's results, but I just don't like either team or many of the players on them.

I know.......:crybaby:

All true Flash, that being said I think the crucial play of the game was the Ridley headshot that knocked him limp and turned the ball over. Anyhow, thanks to the Ravens my sunday is now free in 2 weeks, I'm sorry but I just can't stand the Ray Lewis Show.:17113:

Between that buffoon acting like a lunatic with his "look at me, look at me" antics and the 40 Whiners complaining about every call like a bunch of babies, I'm just not interested in this match up. Jim Harbowl, acts like a child over every call. He just isn't someone that represents the professionalism of the coaches very well during the games.

MA_BH.jpg