Holland | medical insurance?

Huh what? Just because they no longer show it on your check,it`s still gone. That 15% and the75%they don`t pay into the pension fund is more than enough to pay for that insurance you don`t pay a nickel for!!
Its still on your check look at bottom there,will be a,number and a total number bottom right hand corner it just dont have that encrypt thing beside of,it atleast thats what i think it,is and it , seems,to add,up

Guys, not a nickel comes out of my check for insurance.We make $21.11 per hour in the city and time and a half after 8 hours.It is what it is.I was talking to an O.D driver last week in and he told me his insurance deductible was $ 5,000.00 per year.We have damn good insurance if nothing else.
And song ,yes. We took a wage concession but we still do not pay for our insurance.
If you brake it,down on a hourly rate there is only a 4 hour difference on a 60 hour week as far,as,gross pay with ours,being more but the gap is closing and that 15% helps go towards your insurance is the only thing i can think of because it dang sure,dont go towrds equipment

Its still on your check look at bottom there,will be a,number and a total number bottom right hand corner it just dont have that encrypt thing beside of,it atleast thats what i think it,is and it , seems,to add,up
It`s NOT on my check !!!

Guys, not a nickel comes out of my check for insurance.We make $21.11 per hour in the city and time and a half after 8 hours.It is what it is.I was talking to an O.D driver last week in and he told me his insurance deductible was $ 5,000.00 per year.We have damn good insurance if nothing else.
And song ,yes. We took a wage concession but we still do not pay for our insurance.
Ups Freight has a free ppo plan.

Look at the bottom right corner there are 2 sets of number down there it has to be it at the very bottom right there on the top off,the bottom where your name and all thats at look and there are 2 sets of numbers
I think Hoodock's "paycheck" comment flew right over your head. Some our checks no longer even say YRCW or HOLLAND on them.
:clapping:

I think Hoodock's "paycheck" comment flew right over your head. Some our checks no longer even say YRCW or HOLLAND on them.
:clapping:
Na been away for,a,few,days mine still says holland,or,usf holland
Nope still not there!!
Yea there are 2numbers ill take a pic of my paycheck on put it on here as my screen picture or just open your dang eyes dude and look but its the total on your taxes is all it is

Na been away for,a,few,days mine still says holland,or,usf holland

Yea there are 2numbers ill take a pic of my paycheck on put it on here as my screen picture or just open your dang eyes dude and look but its the total on your taxes is all it is
My eyes are wide open.I`m telling you it is no longer there!!!

You don't pay a nickel for your insurance,100% company paid ,No one in the industry has better insurance that I am aware of. $400.00 family deductible, 2 free dental cleanings per year and I think a $1500.00 cap /year on non cosmetic you need done, per family member.Vision is a discounted rate at most eye care clinics.I think annual eye exams are free(mine was) - $20.00 co pay.You Will Not have 15% taken from your check.You top out at 21.11 in ATL and none of our city drivers come In past 1 pm.You may have to come in early on inbound when starting.

UPS brown has a $10 copay for office visits, no deductible(until 2018 which will be $200 for a family), they pay 80% till the $1000 out of pocket is met. First day of hospital visit or ER is covered 100%, prescriptions are $5, xrays etc are covered 100%. This is the new insurance for the new contract. The old one was even better. Not a penny is taken out of your check for insurance.
YRC/Holland does have great health insurance though. This was just in regards to your comment about it being the best in the industry. If you mean all of trucking, it's one of the best, but not the best.

Last edited: