Ncty salesforce are quiting over non compete clause their enforcing

Not for long !!! Loyal people can only take so much , Harry has turned is back on them .. His hands are tired !!!

Yea sure I have been trying to have a 1 day walkout for 2 years now,Call in on Sunday tell your planner your coming in at 09:00 with all the other local guys doing the same and demand to see this new guy and tell these clowns how we feel about no pay raise in 5 years,among other issues,screw the appointments on that monday and see how they like it! What are they going to do CAN us all ?

New hires starting at an even lower rate.Only paid 8 hrs for holidays and 40 hrs for vacation time.And they can't figure out why so many quit.This job just a paycheck.Wonder if they are getting a lot of positive feed back in there survey?

Sales staff still living high. Lot of money spent wining and dining clients.

Not sure how you figure that. Each sales person has a max of $125 to spend on a customer with out approval. You can't take a customer to Applebees have apps two drinks and dinner without it being $100. So not sure where you got your info.

PS all season tickets where also not renewed. It's the sign of the times. Every customer wants the cheapest best rate. So why entertain them?

WOW...this company has gone thru major changes the last 2 years...it makes you wonder how such a great business model can be so mismanaged. not long til the new guy is surrounded by HIS guys !!!

Customers tell me they are treated well. Chauffeured around in big luxury SUV's. Free golf outings. don't know about season tickets, but I'd like the ride.

i heard today revenue's not hitting goals and 2 more reps resigned last week...and an email from the new boss went around telling everyone" this is a good job" we value all employees....good luck boys

Who is covering the territory? Fewer Reps means larger commission checks?

i heard today revenue's not hitting goals and 2 more reps resigned last week...and an email from the new boss went around telling everyone" this is a good job" we value all employees....good luck boys

Who is covering the territory? Less Reps means bigger commission checks? Are these guys that are leaving all from the same area?

It wouldn't be the first time.Sitting in Forida realizing he has no imput at NCT. Maroon and blue trucks...New Century Jevic.:438:

I know that a rep who has been with Harry since the days at Jevic just made a quick trip to FL late September. He didn't take his kids to Disney. I don't know that it was a trip to see Harry, but this is all coming together.

Fool me once ,shame on you.Fool me twice shame on me.Fool me three times...you might be a truck driver:TR10driving03: