NEMF pay Cut?

What he said.

I'm voting NO! Basically for the same reason. No one can afford to take a hit right now, prices on all items are rising, not falling, gas and fuel are going back up, groceries are skyrocketing and some folks are already at the brink.

Discounts are killing the profits, like some have said, it's a competition thing, but, they cant handle what they have already, so, get rid of the high discount freight and let someone else haul it for a loss.

We are in this together, but I dont have 400 million laying around to fall back on. No toys here, no extra's, except for the internet service, just trying to get by week to week and survive. If he closes down, I file bankruptcy like a whole bunch of other people in this country that couldnt afford to backward either.

only time will tell unfortunately...i would hate to see nemf ever close ..we can be the best if we had the right people leading the way...a house cleaning from top to bottom in order and should have happened a long time ago....

only time will tell unfortunately...i would hate to see nemf ever close ..we can be the best if we had the right people leading the way...a house cleaning from top to bottom in order and should have happened a long time ago....

They arent closing anything.

Maybe an unprofittable terminal here or there, information being spread around is laced with untruths. That doesnt surprise anyone does it.

I think thats a prerequisite of the management style here, dont tell the truth, and if u do tell the truth, dont tell the whole truth, put a bunch of unrelated BS in there and try to boggle their minds.

Hell, any of you heard the truth from your TM's yet? about anything? :nutkick: Thats about all we get.