ABF | New Account ???

Saddletramp69 said:
uh sorry to burst your bubble but yeah the customer always comes first. And always will.
Your are wrong about that.In the short time I have been at ABF I have seen them sent shipments to movers & riggers because they were too difficult for common carrier delivery.

In the longrun it's cheaper to lose money on a delivery than to pay for a comp claim. And they can't afford to lose a driver.

Wow I go on vacation and come back to find all these posts. Steve I am typing slow so you can understand this time If you need help get it. I have been loading and unloading freight for over 20 years so dont think that I am a greenhorn.. It is my job to deliver the freight to the best of my ability. This I do the safest most efficent way I can every day. I could agree with all the things that you have posted on this subject but then we would both be wrong. A wise man once said dont argue with a fool so this is my last reply to you.
Paul Bunion
If you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch

i guess you guys can't handle the truth
f of the frog you are 100% right this has gone on too long
nooksak i'll still send you a get well card anyway
saddletramp i'll send you one too!
and when workman's comp runs out i'll even kick in to the collection
last word though, i do like what i do that's why i do it so why quit when i'm having fun
have a nice day guys

here's the real truth guys
friend of the frog is not who you may think he is
ain't that right f of frog?
come on now fess up
tell us the truth
he is not a teamster!!!!

Saddletramp69 said:
New Account ??? 08-13-2006 04:42 PM Friend of the frog I like your attitude

you are probably the only one.

hey guys for your information
mr friend of the frog is a salesman for opie dopey which explains his "attitude"
why are you even in our forum pal
fotf you should not only put your other loafer in your mouth but also up your a*s*s
not neccessarily in that order either:Banane01:

"Please do not slam me here, I am not a Teamster, so I am a little confused. What did this guy do wrong ??"
imagine that its just like grammar school

big steve said:
"Please do not slam me here, I am not a Teamster, so I am a little confused. What did this guy do wrong ??"
imagine that its just like grammar school

nothing other than *****es about having to work and do the job required of him.

big steve said:
hey bro guys like him are wannabe heroes
he probably did accomplish it in 8 mins but more importantly, for what reason?what did he get out of doing it? a sense of accomplishment?
all i can say is what an #@!^*#@!
:confused:
no animosity just amazement!

nothing more than a thankyou from the customer and as always the customer comes first.

big steve said:
here's the real truth guys
friend of the frog is not who you may think he is
ain't that right f of frog?
come on now fess up
tell us the truth
he is not a teamster!!!!

neither am I nor will I ever be one.

Saddletramp69 said:
nothing more than a thankyou from the customer and as always the customer comes first.
Saddletramp
Thats what its all about. Giving the extra service so the next time there is a shipment they think ABF before anyone else. I have had customers route freight to ABF because I was the first driver to bring the freight inside the store. Extra five min. really paid off.
Just do the job you are paid for and be glad you are working for a Union Company.
I say it again ABF has the best working enviroment of any of the Co. I have ever work for.
So Work Proud.

Okay guys this has gone far enough. The rules don't say anything about guys that don't work at ABF not posting here. I think there has been enough slaming of each other so lets stop, take a deep breathe and treat each other like men. Big Steve, Friend of the Frog, and Saddletramp69 take a real deep breathe and cool off. Enough said on this subject I hope. Thank you for getting this thread back on topic because I don't really want to lock it down.

nooksack said:
Saddletramp
Thats what its all about. Giving the extra service so the next time there is a shipment they think ABF before anyone else. I have had customers route freight to ABF because I was the first driver to bring the freight inside the store. Extra five min. really paid off.
Just do the job you are paid for and be glad you are working for a Union Company.
I say it again ABF has the best working enviroment of any of the Co. I have ever work for.
So Work Proud.
This thread has really gotten off track. No one is refusing to give the customer the delivery he is entitled to, or the shipper the service he was promised.

It was a question of safety, as plain & simple as that.

I will continue to do the job that I am paid to do. And I am sure that ABF will continue to provide me with the proper equipment to make that delivery.

I only know of 1 other driver that made this delivery by himself & openly states that he didn't have to share the tip.

nuutsack (spelled it wrong cause i want too).delivered 4 pool tables too day,big steve helped me w/ one no lift gate 420lbs, off by hand over an hour too make 1 delivery,41/2 hours over time , no tips, so say it whos the man,at over thirty$ an hour thats my tip,and should say did it the right way the way abf intended minus lift gate,minus right equipment .soo is this the way a company should do bizzness......:Censored-Cow:
If You Do Not Agree With This You Should Leave Now

Forum Rules (Strictly Enforced)

1)Do Treat people with respect.

2)Do Not resort to childish name calling if someone does not agree with your view.

6)Posts deemed to be just mean spirited posts or posts made just to antagonize others may be removed at the discretion of the site administration, the idea behind this site is to create harmony amongst people in the transportation industry.

I would suggest you click this link and read all the rules just as a refresher.

oooooo and nuutsack herd anotherdriver with lift gate and helper had too go back and p/up pool table that was damaged after u delivered it:Banane01:

jimbalya said:
nuutsack (spelled it wrong cause i want too).delivered 4 pool tables too day,big steve helped me w/ one no lift gate 420lbs, off by hand over an hour too make 1 delivery,41/2 hours over time , no tips, so say it whos the man,at over thirty$ an hour thats my tip,and should say did it the right way the way abf intended minus lift gate,minus right equipment .soo is this the way a company should do bizzness......:Censored-Cow:

Thats a good question. A question that ABF will have to answer.

hilllbilly sorry was not trying too be mean sprited, was trying too open his eyes too safty and stop bragging,big steve is a friend, and has been nasty too him , as of now case closed w me