Holland | New accounts, any truth to the rumors of major accounts coming on board

Cheap freight, cheaper yet, and real cheap..... throw in Home Depot , and you will have 4 of a kind....
It wouldn't surprise me then,as our parent company seems to want everything but the garbage can, and I'm sure they will want that to,....and we will even Discount it 70%,,,they are assholes

It wouldn't surprise me then,as our parent company seems to want everything but the garbage can, and I'm sure they will want that to,....and we will even Discount it 70%,,,they are assholes
Walmart and Home Depot are probably YRC's 2 largest accounts now.

Our TM was telling us that "we would start getting a large quantity of JD freight beginning Nov. 28. We'll Nov. 28 came and went, (and let's just say read my previous comment on lay offs). What "supposed" to happen never transpired at my barn anywho

Our TM was telling us that "we would start getting a large quantity of JD freight beginning Nov. 28. We'll Nov. 28 came and went, (and let's just say read my previous comment on lay offs). What "supposed" to happen never transpired at my barn anywho
Figures,management still selling dreams, with all this hiring going on, just figured something was going 5

Might be some truth to the Amazon as they just completed one huge Amazon distribution center in the same complex as the SL terminal and have a second one being built there too

Get all the Major accounts they want , but when they can't Hire nobody to move them what good does it do ???

Somethings up.. lost a couple guys today (3) casuals

Dock only casuals that is. Mgmt trying to flex lol. Minutes after I heard they just put 4 guys on their 30 today.. Road and city. We have a 170 man city board. Rumor is they want 200 by Spring. Somethings going on either booming or a union bust movement. More scab new hires equal easily influenced Mgmt incentives to bust coming to a RTW state near you.

On a side note watch this Carrier AC thing be all good until a contract can't be negotiated with the union. Step 2 place the blame on unions being the reason jobs can't stay in America. Step 3 Federal RTW. My personal conspiracy theory haha.