Holland | New accounts, any truth to the rumors of major accounts coming on board

What happened to the Hoffman frt out of Anoka Mn? We were getting it for about week inbound to us in Memphis and nothing the last couple of weeks. I believe Minneapolis picks it up.

For ever new account we lose an old one, because of Driver shortage and can't pick up or del. freight ?????

No disrespect keepingon but does the NE not believe in labeling frt?
Non taken I guess it depends on the pick up driver. Seems we are picking up a lot of frt to interline over to you guys.

Beleive it or not there is a lot of complaints that YRC is going to customers and price cutting rates on stuff we interline down to you by them running it direct.

That's what we call back selling. I also have noticed an increase in NP frt to Memphis. We usually have 2 loads a day to YRC but they only allow us 2 trailer. Go figure it.

No disrespect keepingon but does the NE not believe in labeling frt?
I was on the road for last 15 years, prior to that I was hard core city guy, I have now came back to the city side. per your question, I cant believe what I now see and I guess is excepted. no labels or address on skids of haz mat drums, just the pro number, and hope for the best. I ask and say what is this ::shit::? other side of glass just looks at me , like shut up and go back to the road. there are places I go that they throw there freight on unseen and bang on the door and go sign some bills and were off. npme wouldn't take that crap from the best of our customers before yrcw ::shit::, nobody got into our trailer with out driver there.and couldn't cause they were locked. just for record, when they closed holland in northeast we were getting 20 loads a day from you guys, now were lucky to get 5 a day. that is at camp hill.terminal. I know we send you guys 3 times that amount of freight. and we give yrc 3 loads a day also. god only knows why. what ::shit:: freight we sending you and from were.