Yellow | New Big Picture plan ??

Here's Wong and me just before our last disagreement. Just a still, no video though.

2080_05.jpg
I always said you looked good in a thong !:6817: :hysterical:

May I intervene,and offer my seat in the gold hotel next weekend to Trip? Wong and I were going to do a Sacramento turn for the long holiday weekend,so that would give him and trip,time to get to know each other.

Pull this trick and you will be paying BillyLo runaround, he's top man on the casual board.

May I intervene,and offer my seat in the gold hotel next weekend to Trip? Wong and I were going to do a Sacramento turn for the long holiday weekend,so that would give him and trip,time to get to know each other.
I'll need a copy of Trip's driver's license and a MVR.
Remind him new guys are -25% until they can survive 3 weekend trips with Wong. It's only-10% if they survive and don't require the use of a bag on their head...

Remind him new guys are -25% until they can survive 3 weekend trips with Wong. It's only-10% if they survive and don't require the use of a bag on their head...
He actually belongs to the Cedar Rapids Chapter of the Loyal Order of Bags, along with me. So he should not get docked any pay..I sponsored him, 8 years ago.

I double dog dare you to run him around Billy,We'll go to Myrtle Beach on this grievance.
Golf course will be off limits to Wong and BRG.
If iI recall Billy wore a sack, not the BAG.

Gee that's a bit harsh, but at least we're friends. hope you have a good weekend

Sorry, my apologies if I came off that way. I must have been in a bad mood after reading one of Wong's posts. (Sorry Wong, just kidding!)

We're still friends for sure. Hope you also have a great weekend. :1036316054:

Sorry, my apologies if I came off that way. I must have been in a bad mood after reading one of Wong's posts. (Sorry Wong, just kidding!)

We all say things out loud. Hehehe. Me. Included. :17142:

You had your chance to ride with us to Tracy this weekend. But no. You would have loved it when Wong throws into Mexican overdrive near Larimie...we get 15 percent better fuel mileage too!!!!