Yellow | new cornbinders

Well Bufbill, your more than welcome to hit the new message button and start a topic about any of your pet peaves, so go ahead!

Jimmy B

Jimmy,sorry to say that right now I cant think of anything to b***ch about .I did enjoy the pictures,in fact I printed the International pulling tripples and added it to my wall of fame in my bar.I wish I knew a little more about these computers so I could show you guys my walls of fame ,they`re lined with pictures of many of the old union freight companies that went by the wayside after deregulation.When I do figure out how to do it I will be happy to share them on here.

...hollered at by management to "get one more"

Oh yes, I understand that! Kinda like at 9 hrs58 mins. into your shift, I hear on the radio; "get one more pig from the rail yard...":hysterical:

The corporate jet...wow!:smilie_132:

Jimmy B

Jimmy,sorry to say that right now I cant think of anything to b***ch about .I did enjoy the pictures,in fact I printed the International pulling tripples and added it to my wall of fame in my bar.I wish I knew a little more about these computers so I could show you guys my walls of fame ,they`re lined with pictures of many of the old union freight companies that went by the wayside after deregulation.When I do figure out how to do it I will be happy to share them on here.

Bufbill,

I'm honored that you put one of my photos on the wall...PM me with your address and maybe I can send you a couple of 5x7s or 8x10s for that wall.

I'm kinda into history and would really enjoy seeing those photos from your wall of fame.
All it takes is a scanner, maybe someone you know and trust can scan them...

Jimmy B

I hope that these cornbinders are better than the ones that Navajo Frieght Lines put on the road back in the 70's. I took a Sacremento run over the holdays of 77 and 78 right before New Year out of Albuquerque and when we got to Grants NM its was already about 20 below the highway looked like a used truck lot from all of the trucks that had frozen up while going down the road we had covered the front with cardboard and I was still scraping ice off of the inside windshield with a credit card, I called breakdown in DEN and they sent me to a mechanic and he called them and asked if they wanted him to kit it out it had so many places that the cold and wind was coming through.