ODFL | new freightliners

whats next ,,lean over and blow in the tube for air quality. the 9 we have have not moved since delivery. oh well ,,i won't drive one for a couple of years anyway so i am not losing anything. just hope i get a good trade in for my 97 when it is retired.

They took our 97 and 98 models last month.

those that know won't tell but suggest they are being held out of the system as backup in case of a YRC failure.so we will wait and see.

why so many new trucks? we dont have the frt to haul so why spend money on them next we will probley get a pay cut,, me and the wife run teams we been home over a week now,, starting to suck

Check it out

saw the first cascadia team truck sitting on mrt yard today but did not get a chance to look in it

You get a chance you should. They are very driver freindly and have more bells and whistles than the columbias. I don't think my barn will have that many but they sure are top of the line in my opinion.

I saw the first of the new Cascadia day cabs pulling trailers today.It was a Denver based unit doing a Denver-WaKeeney meet,Its a sharp looking unit,looks like it had built-in CB antennas mounted on the side wind faring.Nice to see these tractors getting into the system

Saw two of the new trucks today. 1st thing noticed is the mirror setup and built in CB antenna mounts on the body just forward of the wings. The single mounting arm isn't going to permit mounting of a CB antenna in the same way as the older trucks.

The built-in coax on most factory trucks is poor and using antennas already installed is inviting a blown radio. Only one of the two trucks had antennas installed. Any ideas?

mrt drivers are putting there vice grip ant. on the back of the cab i also took a look in the cascadia team truck talk about nice they finally got a truck that is actually set up to run team in i can actually stand up in the sleeper i cant do that in my truck

Got the privilege of driving one. All I can say is wow what a ride. The longer wheel base makes it ride like a caddy. Seat has all kinds of lumbar supports and has power windows and mirrors. The only draw back that I had was it is not satellite radio friendly and I also had to mount my CB antenna on the back becuase I didn't have any adapters for the pre installed antennas. Truck has been programmed for progressive shifting and you cannot shift above 1700 rpm in any gear.

Got the privilege of driving one. All I can say is wow what a ride. The longer wheel base makes it ride like a caddy. Seat has all kinds of lumbar supports and has power windows and mirrors. The only draw back that I had was it is not satellite radio friendly and I also had to mount my CB antenna on the back becuase I didn't have any adapters for the pre installed antennas. Truck has been programmed for progressive shifting and you cannot shift above 1700 rpm in any gear.
Was it a tandem?or a single axle? how quiet or not was the cab?one of the big complaints out here in wind country is the breeze and the noise that comes in through the doors on the Columbias [from day 1!!]and finally do they pull? thanks for your post,Skywalker,looking forward to driving one.

Was it a tandem?or a single axle? how quiet or not was the cab?one of the big complaints out here in wind country is the breeze and the noise that comes in through the doors on the Columbias [from day 1!!]and finally do they pull? thanks for your post,Skywalker,looking forward to driving one.
Our first cascadia arrived at our barn this evening,as I was going home I can check it out tomarrow.

I know someone who drives the new one and he says it's extremely quiet inside. I just want to know what everyone will do about their XM and Sirius antennas.