TForce | New Internationals

boats

TB Regular
Credits
100_0714.jpg

These two are in NBR. I believe 10 are coming to the Northeast. I heard 3 are going to NBR and the others are going to terminals in the New England area. I took a look at one of them. They have cummins engines. It had am/fm,air ride susp, power mirrors. I didn't see a jake and they still have no passenger seat.

Very Nice Buttttttt...... One Thing I Hate Is That They Make The Mirrows So Fat Is Very Hard To See When Doing P&d , Why Cant They Make The Mirrow A Little Thiner .

These two are in NBR. I believe 10 are coming to the Northeast. I heard 3 are going to NBR and the others are going to terminals in the New England area. I took a look at one of them. It had am/fm,air ride susp, power mirrors. I didn't see a jake and they still have no passenger seat.

Also has cd player,air ride cab and susp. Pretty fancy inside. The front bumper and driving lights (fog) are all metal (no plastic) and no spoiler. This is good to prevent damage in the city (snow banks) I also like the glass head lights. Nice and bright when replaced unlike the volvo's with the plastic light covers. Also has more horse power. 450 cummins. Our volvo's are 400 cummins.

Also has cd player,air ride cab and susp. Pretty fancy inside. The front bumper and driving lights (fog) are all metal (no plastic) and no spoiler. This is good to prevent damage in the city (snow banks) I also like the glass head lights. Nice and bright when replaced unlike the volvo's with the plastic light covers. Also has more horse power. 450 cummins. Our volvo's are 400 cummins.

Although nice. I wonder how long they will run without being in the shop, and I agree with the 10-11-12 series mirrors they suck if a car follows your field of vision looking around these things and you are an aggressive driver "WHAM" not a thing the safety dept. likes too hear.

So you are saying that back there where you guys and gals have those really tall mouintains....You get 450 hp and out here where we just go up and down these freaking ant hills....We get 385hp?????? wow that is logical....The thought about what is logical at this fine company....Oh well....

So you are saying that back there where you guys and gals have those really tall mouintains....You get 450 hp and out here where we just go up and down these freaking ant hills....We get 385hp?????? wow that is logical....The thought about what is logical at this fine company....Oh well....

The SAL Volvos were 450hp ISX's. The new one's are cut back?

The biggest thing I discovered early on starting out as a trucker is that you please some people most of the time,other people some times,but you can never please us truckers anytime.

As far as these new tractors they wouldn't be going to our shops when they break.
seeing that they are brandy new they should have some kind of warrentee.
Which would mean they would have to go back to the corn binder company to get them fixed up.

Don't you think they would have the usual bumper to bumper 100,000 miles,or 10 minutes which ever comes first?

:furious:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes the rise one hee hee!!!!!But we normal get all the broke down tractor for the city!!! and I drive a sleeper which got new in 05 & other sleeper on 06 while fontana get new day & sleeper tractor. they wreck them left & right but they still get new one. between seattle & portland we are the red head step child of the company!!!!!!!!!!!:Fart::TR10driving03: