NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you have enough time in time out I mean last so I;ll take over in LAST until APO goes to bed and Big Dave knocks me ouf while on break LAST time tonight

Come on BD I still have 15 min's of break left So I 'M LAST until you step back in . Hey did you see they wasted a lot of DEW in Ohio truck wreck they said it was a sticky situation last

Yikes!! Good thing I get my Dew on contract and they won't raise the price.
Sipping some Dew in LAST.

Ok one more time in LAST and back to work and I'll cocede to the big hat and BD but for now LAST

Get back to work, double 0. I'm waiting for you to deliver my new corvette to me. And yes, I'll let you in LAST to do it.

Get back to work, double 0. I'm waiting for you to deliver my new corvette to me. And yes, I'll let you in LAST to do it.
Make sure you get us a long run this weekend, since team Wong is off at noon Friday . We both will be last out of hours, but will claim a 34 hour reset for gold to go!!!

Got an OD load to Washington and back. Be careful driving in Washington. There is a disgruntled OD driver taking videos of other drivers texting or weaving on the road in construction zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.