NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team W-B,westbound, near Kearny,NE. ETA @ Hat Dispatch,last,Sunday evening around 2300.

Team Last will have to stop @881 to work dock for 4 hours....Hat dispatch approved the on duty not driving time...

Stopped at the LAST rest stop and saw a bag that Flounder left behind so he could be first dropped that off at BD's and got the LAST cold Dew saw the Hotel going by 15% over the speed limit chasing flounder and sea back into first so now I set the brakes for the LAST time for a long LAST weekend, Everybody stay safe and enjoy the 4th LAST oh I forgot APO sorry for the oversight hope your feeling ok

Still LAST

LAST.jpg

No no. No time for dockwork. Plus we don't need more "Pics of the day".
Dispatching from LAST.
Aw cmon,boss? They have real nice lighting at SLC....we can move 14 bills per hour....and still be last, off the milky clock...

Team Last reporting in,Sir!! Heading out of Stockton,to Chicago,via,Seattle!! Picking up rear trailer for OD,because no driver available to make Chicago by Wednesday!! BillyLo too busy waxing all the tractors in the yard.....

I have to go feed Billy's goats, his boss ran out of grass.
BRG, do you know how to get Billys goat?

"Watch where he ties it"
I'm LAST til Flounder sobers up.

Flounder Schools out for the 4th, BD said you guys run the Hotel by Billy's yard for free wax job, don't be LAST

Flounder Schools out for the 4th, BD said you guys run the Hotel by Billy's yard for free wax job, don't be LAST
Billy gave us pamphlets,LAST night, on proper team texting. Team LAST, now eastbound,
LAST milepost I-90,eastbound, Montana, Hat Dispatch has been notified we will be LAST, into OD yard @ Des Plaines,on Wednesday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.