NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHH yes the embers have gone out at LAST grandkids alseep at LAST time to be the LAST ONE TO BED UNDER THE LAST STARS AGLOW LAT DAY AT THE lake catch ya all later in LAST

AHH yes the embers have gone out at LAST grandkids alseep at LAST time to be the LAST ONE TO BED UNDER THE LAST STARS AGLOW LAT DAY AT THE lake catch ya all later in LAST

Please box Flounder up and UPS him back to the coast, he can't survive in fresh water, have fun and don't be LAST dabbing on
sun tan lotion

Darn it's late in LAST time for bed LAST one in the house quite as a mouse so Flounder don't hear me putting him back to first and hoping BD isn't mad at me for my other comments at LAST in LASTi

You mean you can get a fish sandwich in that happy meal? Oh weLL back to first for you in the drive up cause I'm LAST IN THE LAST LINE

Even The Hat Consulting division, of BRG Patel says, gosh dern it, that BRG is consistently last...

You guys wanna be last like BRG? Take a weekend gold cruise with me. That would still make you second to last because I always get to drive into the yard, and have the hat dispatch say,where the f@&€ you guys been???

You may not have a bag on your head,but you still have a bag limit,and a 14in size limit "shorty" and you're no longer LAST

Status
Not open for further replies.